Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Just got a first hand look at the new SI! **More Pics Added**

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Originally Posted by bigsamdog
i just read that it will have 200hp n/a forgot what mag though.

Yeah those are the rumors, but Honda wont confirm til SEMA (Nov 1)
Old 08-18-2005
Registered!!

MojoMyCivic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Wow, the 4dr looks like a mini 3.2 TL. Man, that's tight as hell. Loving the tail lights too, kinda like the 1.7 EL. Sweet!
Old 08-18-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
nice i actually liek the sedan in those pics.
Old 08-18-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
so which is the Si? i guess the blue one behind, in the background, on 3rd pic?
Old 08-18-2005
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Originally Posted by sweeteli99
so which is the Si? i guess the blue one behind, in the background, on 3rd pic?

Yeah the Blue one is the SI!
Old 08-18-2005
Have you seen Mike Hunt?

2002excpe will become famous soon enough
Can't wait for the civicparties to come to Orlando!!!
Old 08-18-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
alpinecivic: btw, thanks for clarifying that up, any pics of the si?

my gf is looking for a car, i'm going to try and talk her into getting a sedan, even though it's the less power one, it's still very nice.

wonder how much the price is, and a release date.
Old 08-18-2005
master of the culinary martial arts

masarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of light
I don't know how much it improved the exterior pics, but I did a quick-and-dirty lightening on them in an attempt to bring out some more details.

Old 08-18-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
whoa i can't figure out why some of you would get one so fast. It doesn't look that great and really you don't even know how it rides? doesn't even look remotely like a civic anymore. I thought the 01+ was bad, but wow at this.
Old 08-18-2005
Have you seen Mike Hunt?

2002excpe will become famous soon enough
Some fugly rims on that silver one
Old 08-18-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 2002excpe
Some fugly rims on that silver one
Yeah thats the Hybrid!
Old 08-18-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
The rear is soo sexy.
Old 08-18-2005
Registered!!

importuner86 is an unknown quantity at this point
I still like the Ferrari F40 better
Old 08-18-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
i dunno about that steering wheel....everything else looks tight though.
Old 08-19-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Don't know what to think yet... looks like a compact Acura TSX
Old 08-19-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
ohh for all those wonder why I mentioned the G35, didn't you know alpine was debating wether to get a new SI or g35, he hed a thread. Like I said I still think G35 is better for you alpine you've move up. anyways back on topic.

I'm not a big fan of the new civic sedan...Also if the SI is priced above 20k... A wrx is still a better deal no matter what.
IF the Si retains its 18k price which it is right now, that is in fact what it needs to get the market. There are plenty of other 200hp+ monsters offered by many other companys out right now.. Play ball honda and lets see if they can beat them out some way.
They got the honda name... Colbalt has gained a rep in performance and dodge annilates them both in power department. Whats this SI going to offer other than the name and a pretty new face I ask? I hope it drives like a dream. I dont believe looks and a name well sell....market has changed for performance cars.
Old 08-19-2005
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about
^^OoOooh thats why u mentioned it. I think the G35 is "ok" but no doubt it looks alot sexier than most cars in its class.
Old 08-19-2005
Don't Let Your Future Be Destroyed By My Past...

TRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by masarak

The Taillights look like the ones on the new A4's

Old 08-19-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
its ok.
Old 08-19-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
ohh for all those wonder why I mentioned the G35, didn't you know alpine was debating wether to get a new SI or g35, he hed a thread. Like I said I still think G35 is better for you alpine you've move up. anyways back on topic.

I'm not a big fan of the new civic sedan...Also if the SI is priced above 20k... A wrx is still a better deal no matter what.
IF the Si retains its 18k price which it is right now, that is in fact what it needs to get the market. There are plenty of other 200hp+ monsters offered by many other companys out right now.. Play ball honda and lets see if they can beat them out some way.
They got the honda name... Colbalt has gained a rep in performance and dodge annilates them both in power department. Whats this SI going to offer other than the name and a pretty new face I ask? I hope it drives like a dream. I dont believe looks and a name well sell....market has changed for performance cars.

Thanks for the advice John, the reason I decided to stick with the SI was price! I dont wanna have a car payment forever! At this point in my life I really dont care what status a car will put me at, I have other things to think about....Family! So with that said I also hope it drives like a dream!
Old 08-19-2005
Registered!!

Juggaman will become famous soon enough
It looks horrible in those pics...
Old 08-19-2005
Registered!!

Added 3 more pics!
Old 08-20-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Could you tell if the motor is of the K20 variety? Thanks (sorry, from another thread, I had to ask, since you've seen it firsthand)
Old 08-21-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Ok, so I'm guessing the lip kit that was on the concept model is either not coming with the car or it wil be considered as an extra?
Old 08-21-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
haha thats terrible matching tails.
Old 08-21-2005
Registered!!

Robb989 is an unknown quantity at this point
that's looking sweeeeeeet!
Old 08-21-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
umm....no thanks