Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Sad Pictures Of My Ride In Progress.. !!56K Warning!!

Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Sad Pictures Of My Ride In Progress.. !!56K Warning!!

Every time I post pictures of my ride it always looks like ****..and guess what? This time is not any different...Here you go..

If you notice since the last time I have posted pictures some things have changed.

Such as:
-Mugen Front Lip
-New Grill
-Stock spoiler/new trunk
-REPLACED LEFT TAIL LIGHT (yep thats right no more clear looking tail light)

I have to help my Dad sand out the rest of the car except for the roof then hopefully get it painted by the ending of September because I can not stand driving this car around like this. I see other Honda drivers look at me and I know they are thinking "my god what did this guy do to his ride?".. Soon everything will be painted then I will move on to finishing the dynamat of my trunk/doors/.

Please feel free to leave whatever comments you need to make I don't mind.. But be sure if I catch you giving me a ricer ticket on the street I will proceed in punching you in the face. J/K..

oh yeah that is not bird **** on my car either..thats the stuff left over when everything got sanded and primered..

Last edited by ciVictoria; 08-16-2005 at 10:50 AM.
Old 08-16-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Um, wtf did happen?
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
everything takes time..
Old 08-16-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
whoa 56k warn

what part of NY?
Old 08-16-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
heres a tip...when u use the primer and mask off an area mask off around and ares so u dont get cut-off lines with the primer...u want smooth non sharp edges for the primer so it doest show up in ur paint job...trust me i know...u can see my work on my eclipse...which is soon sold
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

scizod is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like your car was shot up on the passenger side. What happened to it.
Old 08-16-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
prolly dings and dents...for the most part u did good with the sanding and priming but i can still see some touch up that is gonna be needed...nice tho...on the hood ur gonna need to sand off those cutoff lines on the sides...also before u paint if u dont already know this wetsand the whole car with 600 grit and grey scotch brite pads...make sure to scuff up any surface which has a shine to it with 180 or if u have a DA air sanding tool than 320...there cant be any shine to it or the paint wont stick...oh yea and where the primer is on the driver side it doesnt look like it'll stick cuz it doesnt seem that the clearcoat was scuffed before it was sprayed wetsand over it and if the primer comes off easily than it wasnt scuffed too well...good luck with ur project
Old 08-16-2005
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
Damn man, my car is gonna look like that soon, but not as bad as your though
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by white2K2EX
Um, wtf did happen?
The car was bought from an auction and was crashed in the back and in the front..

Originally Posted by scizod
Looks like your car was shot up on the passenger side. What happened to it.
Yes I know stuff in New York is not safe everyone has guns. ;[

ragingSPAM - Thank you for all the advice and comments on the ride I tried to give you some rep but i gotta wait another 24 hours.. ;\

Thanks everyone!

Older pictures of the process can be found at:

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=198928

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=204267
Old 08-16-2005
I just burnt my tongue

holy hell the used to look like crap...nice job on it so far...and the rep whenever u can...dont even worry too much about it...im jus here to help
Old 08-16-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Progress looks good...everyone had some great comments...it is coming around and will look great when it is done!!! Good luck!!
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
wow, looks good now compared to before. how much did it cost you at auction? and how much have you spent on replacing it..?

are you going to do a custom color when you paint it? or same factory color?
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

At the auction it cost me $2,300 and had 22,000 miles on it.. The total cost of fixing it is not determined yet because my dad owns a shop and he did all of the body work I just helped with the minor stuff.. The color that I am painting it in is the regular factory color I really don't like nothing too flashy trying to keep it looking stock a possible but still want to throw in a little mods to alter the apperance.

Thank you for all of the postitive comments and quick replies everyone! I know if I posted these pictures on any other site i'd be flamed to my burning death.. :P

Thanks again guys..
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

Mike04Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
haha onlything i can think of when i look at that is a cow or dalmation..lol
Old 08-17-2005
Superior Evolutionary Element Destined-factor

Xenin is an unknown quantity at this point
the left tail light, which is the newer, looks better than the right.
Old 08-17-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ciVictoria
The car was bought from an auction and was crashed in the back and in the front..
Holy cow. Your car was pretty messed up before. In that case, good work.