opinion!!!!! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2005   #1  
Registered!!

brent_01civic_e is an unknown quantity at this point
opinion!!!!!

just a simple question.
silver housing or chrome housing tyc on my car.. ?i think they are different...and i have the chrome housing tyc taillights so i want the mto match but what ones would look better and maybe even the black ones...?
brent_01civic_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005   #2  
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
Saw your pic in the other thread, just clear your oem headlights otherwise go w/ the chrome. Add a pic if you want others opinions

Last edited by PennyKnotOff; 08-15-2005 at 04:51 AM.
PennyKnotOff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005   #3  
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i believe there is no more chrome tyc headlights. it caused too much unwanted glare.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote