Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Please NO street racing!!(56kgoaway)

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
finally!! a evo i can afford
Old 08-13-2005
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
im guessin he was racing on a public street, WHICH IS ****ING STUPID.... there is a difference between street racing and road racing, n road racing is stupid. Street racing is in a more controlled area, where there is no oncoming traffic or having to weave in n out.
Old 08-13-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
watch out guys if you see me on the road. If you're racing and endangering lives, you better believe the cops are getting called on you.
Old 08-13-2005

edicivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
did the pictures disappear, or is it just me?

i just see those red x'ss

dam that was weird, now i see the pictures. hmmm...
Old 08-13-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Juat imagine..Everyone says Civics especially 7th gen vics are slow.. I bet if we all had evos there would be alot more crashes like that..Im pretty happy to have a 127 HP civic. Because i have a lead foot and if i was in an evo id probably be dead...
Thats a bad crash...
Old 08-13-2005
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
Originally Posted by jhonsok
wow man.
So many people think they're invincible behind the wheel, its true, when your going that fast, and the adrenaline is pumping, sometimes the least thing that crosses your mind is, what if something happens, and i lost control? Anything can happen in a split second. And when your going 100 MPH+, theres almost no chance of gaining control once you've lost it already, your just going to slide into something.

A few years ago an Integra lost control and almost killed 3 people close to me..

Those people are very fortunate (Evo Driver, and his girlfriend)..as well, if your going to street race, or drive in ways that put peoples lives in danger..don't do it with passengers in your car, especially your girlfriend..family..anybody really close to you.

The scary thing is, what if your driving along safely and a streetracer loses control and actually hits you going so fast, with your family members, g/f whoever in your car
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

Robb989 is an unknown quantity at this point
to hell with evo's their overrated, Civic's have safety and style....yummy!
Old 08-13-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
ehh Ive seen worse.. ive seen a wrx at the bottom of a cliff in the canyon.
Moral of the story isnt street racing.. You drive fast your going to crash and the faster you go the more nasty tis going to be.
There will allways be idiots in fast cars dieing doing stupid ****
Old 08-14-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
scansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nice
I vouch that we don't allow people to post "kill" stories on the street and about their street racing experience because it just puts an unsafe message to those 15-16 year old immature kids that "hey alot of people street race even the moderators on the site do it, why don't I try it out."

I know its extreme and alot of people will probably do it anyways but if it prevents one person from killing themselves, its worth it.
Old 08-14-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i agree. alot of people on the site are still teens that just got their license. Then they watch fast and the furious, come on this site, and go out acting crazy. I see it all the time.
Old 08-14-2005

monty001 will become famous soon enoughmonty001 will become famous soon enough
Yeah....you guys do have a point. Sometimes sitting here, someone will read something and be like "wow...my civic can do that?" so they might go try it. its not just the 15-16 yr olds....could be the older guys too (sorry guys, im one of the 'older guys' too). so yeah...its best if those stories aren't put up.
Old 08-14-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
i think people like the "rice" scene a little too much. and yes as all others said, that is a really bad thing to see. i don't understand how the windshield didn't cut them into pieces. and why its still on the car. i think that if a teen got there license and their parents go buy them an EVO, thats asking for trouble. i had a slow buick to learn off of. now i have the vic to have fun with. i also see this crap all the time. parents buy the fast mustang GT or v6 eclipse or firebird and the kid wrecks it in a few months and the parents are suprised. my kid is gettin a slow assed vic. and i would dump that guy as soon as i woke up if i was his gf. moron
Old 08-14-2005

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
eh wouldn't worry about this site much. if you have the knowlege and money to swap a k20 , you know how to respect speed. As for the d17's there slow as hell which helps stop teenagers

Last edited by WhiteCastle; 08-14-2005 at 12:37 AM.
Old 08-14-2005
Premium Member

yea but you can still go 100+mph in a civic, and lose control, and kill someone. Doesn't matter what kind of engine it has.
Old 08-14-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
my point was that the vic is more controllable power cause its not as much power on tap as other cars teens get. that makes alot of the difference.
Old 08-14-2005

Originally Posted by MajinB
my point was that the vic is more controllable power cause its not as much power on tap as other cars teens get. that makes alot of the difference.
agreed
Old 08-14-2005
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
street racing is a thrill once in a while, but there will ALWAYS be a risk