Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

From now on, all cars need to be outfitted with reverse indicators....

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Robb989 is an unknown quantity at this point
It saddens me to see a Cf Hood in that condition
Old 08-12-2005
x-factor

prototype is on a distinguished road
dude who pays $800 for a hood? thats way too much money...even a fiber images hood is like 550.... as for a front bumper and grill should have said 1100 and be done but still take his info if the check bounces
Old 08-12-2005
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Originally Posted by prototype
dude who pays $800 for a hood? thats way too much money...even a fiber images hood is like 550.... as for a front bumper and grill should have said 1100 and be done but still take his info if the check bounces
You of all people should not go around pointing fingers about pointless purchases. The only person who has wasted more money than you is mndthegap. No offense, but you all just change your minds every week.

And bouncing the check is one of the reasons why i didn;t take the check.
Old 08-13-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
CarbonFly, when are you going to know how much your getting for everything?
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

A.ShabazJenkins is an unknown quantity at this point
what cf hood costs 800 bux?
Old 08-13-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow i guess the guy was too lazy to look in his rear view mirror and see what was behind, sheesh.
Old 08-13-2005

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Originally Posted by A.ShabazJenkins
what cf hood costs 800 bux?
Do you not read the thread? A Kaminari hood costs 800.
Old 08-13-2005
JJJ
Registered!!

JJJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by AznThug08
The thing with insurance is unless you have the aftermarket part under insurance they will not pay for it. They will only pay for OEM parts.
not all insurance companies are like this, I didn't have anything under my insurance, ie...bumper, TYC headlamps, sideskirt, when my car was stolen and someone ran it off the road my insurance adjuster was checking out the car, he was like technically we can't put the stuff that you had back on cuz you never claimed that you had it on the car and my rated would have gone up, but you take car of your car and it was not your fault 100% so we'll fix it up the way it was, I even got a new pair of rims out of the deal cuz I made a fuss about them being scratched up. Rates never went up either, they probably went after the theif though.
Old 08-13-2005
Victory is Mine!

justplainbad is on a distinguished road
Well, it sucks you got hit, but think of it this way, at least you found someone acountable and willing to fix it....So many of us have been screwed with hit and runs, or worse, people without insurance.
Old 08-15-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Any news about your car?
Old 08-15-2005
x-factor

prototype is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CarbonFly
You of all people should not go around pointing fingers about pointless purchases. The only person who has wasted more money than you is mndthegap. No offense, but you all just change your minds every week.

And bouncing the check is one of the reasons why i didn;t take the check.

not quiet.....i haven changed my mind about n e thing i bought in a long time. and if i do change my mind about something i own its bc i want something better or more accurate. anytime i buy something i already own its bc something better has come out. but $800 for a hood is just crazy man. u can spend 1/2 the ammount on a vis and get the same quality. ive seen the kaminari hoods in person and they are the same qualit as vis/ fiber images.... $300 down the drain imo you could have gotten a vis or FI hood for 500 and spent the other 300 on something else like a cf lip kit, rims, or some interior goodies
Old 08-15-2005

The style is different though. I like how Kaminari makes their hoods without that front molding piece. Now with that said, I might change to FI, because I like their M3 hood a lot. Either way, I paid 800 and that's what he is going to pay me back.
Old 08-16-2005

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
do u have any pix of the m3 hood? i couldnt find one on the fi website
Old 08-16-2005

Originally Posted by vietstylez
do u have any pix of the m3 hood? i couldnt find one on the fi website
Old 08-16-2005

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
oh thx for the pic

it looks ehhh to me