Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Aint this a b****

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DowntownRicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Aint this a b****

Okay so I go to have my front windshield replaced today because since I had it replaced a couple months back the seals start to leak and even though I have a warranty, the guys that did it first -- I really dont trust anymore since they had to reseal it twice and its still screwed up. Anyways the new guys go and pull my old windshield back only to be greated with an ubundance of RUST ---- I'm like wtf. So he goes and explains to me that rust is bad -- well i know that. Now hes like well we cant guarantee that the seals will never leak since its rusted up there and that the original guys must have scratched the paint and didnt apply enough or any sealent which is why it rusted. So right now im livid. I'm like wtf am I going to do. I know oxidation takes some time, and they did apply some kind of protectant to help slow the rusting down, but they said that its eventually going to eat my freakin roof off (worst case -- but I like exaggerating). So right now I'm torn between just taking it to a shop and getting the windshield completely unrusted and resealed or trying to find the original windshield guys and get some cash or something out of them -- that is if there still in business......... AAAAAA Life what would be the point if you didnt have days like this ...
Old 08-10-2005
Registered!!

blackdog is an unknown quantity at this point
damn
Old 08-10-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
go after the guy who did it first work should be guaranteed and if u get papers from the 2nd shop u sue him he has to pay all repair the he caused and u paid for...every state has that law...learned from watchin peoples court...oh yea!

good luck with it

dont feel bad for when u sue...it has to be done...he screwed u....BAD!
Old 08-11-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by tuner04civic
go after the guy who did it first work should be guaranteed and if u get papers from the 2nd shop u sue him he has to pay all repair the he caused and u paid for...every state has that law...learned from watchin peoples court...oh yea!

good luck with it

dont feel bad for when u sue...it has to be done...he screwed u....BAD!
Yeah, but you have to prove the first guy did it to your car and that the it was there before he worked on the car. None the less he should have told you.