Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

sorry for being racist but...*pics*

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01civicuh is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry sorry for being racist but...*pics*

Okay so it was my grandmothers bday yesterday and we decided to get her a new TV for her room since the old one is messed up...i go to best buy being a good grandson and as im waiting for a parking spot (a person is leaving and im gettin their spot) a stupid *** (offensive remarks removed) backs right into my rear... (excuse the racism and cursing, jus venting) i was like...OH HELL NO i didnt just get hit...i get out the car, n see that my rear is hit...by this the stupid *** driving a rav4 i think it was...the idiot hit my rear body kit and LUCKILY NOTHING ELSE...my body kit on the other hand was fukn cracked and the bumper was pushed and popping out the left side ...i happen to fix the left side later, but the thing was he didnt wanna give me his info, i couldnt understand his words, he jus kept saying (offensive remarsks removed) was like...****** fu ker, i was tryin to say i need at least $300 for the damages. he obviously didnt have insurance or anything since he wouldnt give me his information...he gave me $250 in cash, but i told him it wasnt enough, all he had left were like $6 in his wallet...n i only got his #...***'n gay...now im debating if i should get a new body kit or not...i switched the bumpers today, and the stock is soooo high, and the paint is off...the paint is off cuz they gay asses who painted my kit obviously painted over my car...my buddy said they can buff all of that out n itll go back to the REAL EBP when i take it to get detailed...but my question is and i need your guys' help, is if i should get a new body kit to replace the old one..or go with the stock n add a lip...i was thinking of getting a wwg5 rear, n keep the rest of the car the way it is..til i decide to change my look n go with lips...or until i *** up the sides and the front...any suggestions? i've been planning on going to lips if anything happened, but i was hoping for that to be later, but it happened now...so

pics of the body kit...

the screw pushed right through the fiberglass and the bumper isnt even attached to it anymore

here are some pix with the stock bumper...notice the off color?

anyone have suggestions? the wwg5 was the only one ive really seen...anyone kno any sites for rear lips...whats a good rear lip and any pix???
thanx...guys...
P.S. gReddy evo1 axleback on for sale!!! $160!!!
P.P.S. oh ya...threw in 1 updated pic of the ride b4 it got hit...even tho you cant see it in that shot... or

Offensive remarks removed from this post. Please refrain from using racial comments in the future.

Last edited by Pharoh; 08-08-2005 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Editing text in post
Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
I know you appoligized but there is no excuse for being racist about anything. I know your upset but no need to take it that far (racism). Just take the money and get a new bumper.
Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by AlpineCivic
I know you appoligized but there is no excuse for being racist about anything. I know your upset but no need to take it that far (racism). Just take the money and get a new bumper.
yea theres no need for it, maybe you hsould have just called the cops, either way it was your call to accept the money so your out of luck now
Old 08-08-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I cleaned the post up...please refrain from using racial remarks like this in the future.
Old 08-08-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Sorry to hear that....

You should have called the cops on his butt.

Also I'm not really a fan of that wrinkled window tint you have on the reverse section of your taillights, but to each his own.
Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
thanks pharoh
Old 08-08-2005
I spend way too much time on this website

LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point
should have called the cops and gotten his licence plate # and his driver licence information.... but if he had none of it and you called the cops.. he could have gotten arrested and your insurance would pay the bill.. no charge to you thats why you have it.
Old 08-08-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
u should have called the cops...if u got the plates u still can to make a report...he has paint on his bumper guaranteed...bust his ***...he should know how to drive and should have his insurance it wasnt ur fault he @#%$ed up...its his and he should be a man and take it cause he did it.....take that 250 and charge him the full cost of that bumper and paint...cause i know mine would run like 400 give or take

good luck with it
Old 08-08-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
that sucks man, soryr about that. you should fix your tail tine too
Old 08-08-2005
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
apparently people don't get it. i have deleted more racist posts.

any more racist comments, whether sarcastic or not, earn you a permanent ban.
Old 08-08-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Dam that sux!!! You got his plate # at least right??? I would just leave it and get a lip kit instead. Either the tsnunami full kit or Kaminari. Cuz i bet if it was a stock bumper it couldve just been repainted........
Old 08-08-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
charge him for a new aftermarket and paint but keep the oem and get a lip kit....u get compensated then for what u deserve...and hell get what was comin to him
Old 08-08-2005
Ace Ventura

my05civic24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh Well sucks to be you. Live with it. Quit getting mad.
Old 08-08-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
alpine ur sig is so appropraite for this thread...lol
Old 08-08-2005
Got Bags?

HondaNation is on a distinguished road
racist? what was he hispanic? black? etc
Old 08-08-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
hispanic
Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

RobbyB is an unknown quantity at this point
man u handled that pretty well, i woulda flipped on the guy, especially for not havin insurance.
Old 08-08-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by AlpineCivic
That sig is hularious!!!
Old 08-08-2005
tko
Registered!!

tko is an unknown quantity at this point
well, i think that even someone who had a labatomy, and had one lobe of their brain removed would have known to at least get his plates (in your head, if you're scared for your face to end up like your bumper ) and you dont wanna call the cops right away, ....but honestly thats all my comment is, since im already on the reply page and i didnt feel like reading what else you were askin....
Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
my comment is this... ur dumber for acting and saying what uve said.... of course it sux when **** like that happens. but what does it matter what color the person is? Grow up , get ur car fixed, and move on.
Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
like everyone else stated...shoulda filed a police report. lets hope he gave you an actual number and lets hope he'll answer it if and when you call. now you're looking at getting all screwed over on this deal.
i think if you get a lip you should get the kaimanari lip or stay w/ that body kit
on another note. it looks like it took you 10 seconds to put the tint on your reverse lights. fix that while your at it.
Old 08-08-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
lol this thread reminds me of my moms friend who recently got her rear end smashed up by a older car and she was being nice about it and walked outside to talk to the other person who was hispanic and he said he couldnt speak english so at first she was gonna call the police so they could write up a report but she looked at the damage and it wasnt that bad, so she went over there again and the man hands her a green card and she says as best as she can that she isnt gonna call the police and that she doesnt want to file it with her insurance or his. He smiles, can now speaks english perfectly and says good bye and leaves right away. Not being rascist but i got a good laugh when i heard that story
Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

angelswin is on a distinguished road
I would of called the cops also.You hit me without insurance your getting owned.Shouldn't be driving without a liscence or insurance,I would not give in no matter who you are.
Old 08-08-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold

dude, you're missing your rear bumper. like..the metal bar that goes across the bottom between the tail lights. yeah...you're missing it. you should probably get that checked out by a professional.
Old 08-08-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
^^^^weight reduction duh!^^^^^
Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

etdigitalis should not be trusted
Originally Posted by infinite012
dude, you're missing your rear bumper. like..the metal bar that goes across the bottom between the tail lights. yeah...you're missing it. you should probably get that checked out by a professional.
yea, you mean the part beneath the facade (bumper) that supposedly keeps actual damage from happening to your car in collisions of 5mph or less. yea, that might have helped in this case

oh well, i guess it could've been worse.

and i second the OEM bumper / rear lip kit idea
Old 08-09-2005
Registered!!

Robb989 is an unknown quantity at this point
just buy a new bumper (body kit), you could get a nice one for $250 and it would be an easy fix.
Old 08-09-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
Naw keep it like that and just drag the bicth out lol. Thats what i would do
Old 08-09-2005
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
Whats the point of being ignorant because you are mad, what purpose does it serve. It only makes you look dumb and you are cause now you have to pay for a new bumper, might as well slap your self while your at it.
C'mon one good slap
Old 08-09-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
That sucks. You should just drive your car off a cliff now....

Quick Reply: sorry for being racist but...*pics*