Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My first pics (56K, take the blue pill)

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
My first pics (56K, take the blue pill)

Well, I've never posted pics of my car, but I thought what the hey, so heres the list out =) Tell me what you think.

Mods: AEM SRI (Who dosen't? lol), HKS Hyper Exhaust, Spoon Resevoir Covers (That's like 10 hp!), Tein S-Techs, Factory Carbon Fiber Wannabe Dash Kit, HKS CAMP Unit (Monitors all onboard schematics), Altezza Style Grill (WITH Honda Emblem), Spoon Style Front Lip, OEM Honda Side and Rear Lips, 17 Inch 5-Zigen FN01R-C's (Hyper Black), 15% Tint (For the hunnies lol), Blacked out OEM housings (With Amber), DC5 Sidemarkers, and my pirde and joy, UKDM Tailights.

Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
way to go homie.... i know its been a long trip for you with everything that has happened. Ideas comming and going. and financial situations comming up out of hte blue as well... but finally u get to see what patients rewards you with. Congrats again mang! and keep it clean and FILL THOSE FOG LIGHT HOLES
Old 08-01-2005
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
hot...........
Old 08-01-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
nice ride!
Old 08-01-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
nice, but what's that blue smudge on the rear lip in that last pic?
Old 08-01-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
BWAHAHA everyone says that, it's actually a piece of painters tape I forgot to take off, it was holding the 3M tape
Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

mkingk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

Why is your car so dirty..

jk lol
nice pics
Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

2000CivicSIR is an unknown quantity at this point
nice and clean
Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
BWAHAHA everyone says that, it's actually a piece of painters tape I forgot to take off, it was holding the 3M tape
he's not telling the truth! it was a lil sticker that he wrote "option 2" on it and thats where he put it!

bwahaha, just messin with ya mang.
Old 08-01-2005

Crap, I didn't want anyone to know...
Old 08-01-2005
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Looks good.. very clean!

Last edited by dawn01civ; 08-01-2005 at 09:54 AM.
Old 08-01-2005

Thanks! =)
Old 08-01-2005

LOL thanks sim! I wish i could afford 2 cars like you though lol
Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
clean car, love the sidemarkers and the tails. Where did you get the tails from?
Old 08-01-2005

Ah yes =*(
Old 08-01-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that is awesome, I love the side markers on there, very nice job with the car.
Old 08-01-2005

Thanks!
Old 08-01-2005
Let's see if I know the ledge

tricky is on a distinguished road
nice mods so far, very clean...
Old 08-01-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
lookin good. where did you get the ukdm tails and how much?
Old 08-01-2005

From another member, and 300
Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

FTK01CIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good
Old 08-01-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
nice...lookin good...i got sidemarkers too...next step is lowering and tint than rims and jdm aero kit...
Old 08-01-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
good job brad.....beautiful....just like your spouse...joey

j/k.....remember friday's?????...........lol
Old 08-01-2005
I haven't been here in a long time

mkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the rough
awesome, even though is just clean I think that your car is great just for one reason.

the rims. what size and what are they?
Old 08-01-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Another SSM kicking *** and taking names, very nice!
Old 08-01-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mkymonkey
awesome, even though is just clean I think that your car is great just for one reason.

the rims. what size and what are they?
they are 17s and they are 5zigen and i belive the name of them are FN01r-c
Old 08-01-2005

^^Correct, and thanks for the positives guys!
Old 08-01-2005

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
nice...lookin good...i got sidemarkers too...next step is lowering and tint than rims and jdm aero kit...

Sweet!
Old 08-01-2005
I haven't been here in a long time

mkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the rough
cool....
Old 08-01-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Nice...lovin the whole set-up cleanly done!!!

Quick Reply: My first pics (56K, take the blue pill)