Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

never had this much fun b4

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
me_in_a_civic? is an unknown quantity at this point
never had this much fun b4

i bought my honda civic SI in honda of hollywood over a week ago. i live in maryland!! the best road trip ever!!!!!! they flew me out there via american airlines, first class mind u! all of this for a $20,000 sports car. we stayed in hollywood for a day. we saw what looked like adam sandler driving a range rover, and we could have sworn that was jerry siendfeld that passed us in a porsche. they may have been celebrity look alikes, but it was still rather exciting. so we hit the road. my g/f and nephew were with me. me and my g/f took turns driving. i drove for as long as 12 hours, with some breif stops. of course this was a vacation as well, so we stopped in Santa Fe, oklahoma city, jefferson city, and columbus. overall the car kept an average speed of 77.4 mph (calculated by yours truely) and returned an average mpg reading of 34.5MPG. the sunroof was a great way to cool off the cab of the car at night to reduce the use of the a/c. and for those of u guys thinking "should u run a car that long with it being new?" we took our time getting it home, as we didnt push the car. in fact we came to a coupe of traffic jams. overall i got my car home in one peice as well as the loved ones with me, and im still having much fun with it today!
Old 07-21-2005
FIJI-STEVE IS THE OFFICIAL 7THGEN QUEER

Civicster should not be trusted
no offense. but u got ripped off. si go cheaper than that now. but oh well. ulike it so im glad for u. its not a sports car. its a sporty wannabe minivan car..
Old 07-21-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
DAMN, way to burst his bubble. he all happy and ****, then you posted. LOL
Old 07-21-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

trakfoot will become famous soon enoughtrakfoot will become famous soon enough
That sounds like fun. I need to do that again. The southern route across country must have been fun, last time I took it we took the northern state route.
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
good luck with your new car!
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
there's no honda dealers in maryland?
Old 07-21-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
of course there arent you retard.
Old 07-21-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
20k for an si. ouch.
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
20K is alot of money..You could of got something around the area but at least you had fun on the drive home.
Old 07-21-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
How did you like Oklahoma City? Sounds like a fun trip.
Old 07-21-2005
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
oklahoma haha is it worth mentioning
Old 07-21-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
Ouch, but probably not. lol Only for colleges mainly. jk
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

White05EXSE is an unknown quantity at this point
... this site is really starting to get to me. Noone can say **** without someone immeadiately hating on them. it's pathetic..
Old 07-21-2005
04 Black EX

Cascino is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe buy the car, then use some money and go onm a vacation...anyhow, as long as you had a good time. I prob would of done the same thing. heh
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

no one said i paid $20k for the si. r u guys crazy?? lol. i only paid $15,440. it took very little haggling on my part to get down to that price. oklahoma city was nice. we were there during the night, but still it was nice. a little quiet for a city tho
Old 07-21-2005

Glad you kinda liked it. It is quiet for a city, your right. Where are you from?
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

maryland, baltimore maryland!!
Old 07-21-2005

Yeah thats a lil bit of a change. lol. We are actually the largest city in the coutry.....land wise that is.
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

the whole trip was great i enjoyed it. the car was dirty by the time i got it home, but it was worth it
Old 07-21-2005

Time for its first wash and complete detail!
Old 07-21-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
welcome to the site. 15440 is not a bad price. what made you go to hollywood just to buy it?
Old 07-21-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
awesome...sounds like a great trip and a nice way to bond with the new car!!!
Old 07-21-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by me_in_a_civic?
maryland, baltimore maryland!!
maryland sucks. virginia is better

congrats on the purchase.