Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!
View Poll Results: Best Of Show...
BlackBullet
20.99%
InOvAsTyL
16.02%
alluponu
3.31%
1siksivik
7.18%
xtreme2k2civic
16.57%
BIG
4.97%
whitevic
0.55%
JunCivic
6.08%
Thmpr
3.87%
Prototype
3.31%
Robo1040
4.42%
Supermex
12.71%
Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

Best Of Show (Poll)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005
Fiji Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
you guys all have nice cars and should be proud nonetheless.. if some1 dosent like your ride who cares..its all about what you like inside...what makes you happy at the end of the day.. people go from paycheck to paycheck trying to make their rides as good as you alls.. some people cant even afford a nice car like all of us can..so just take a step back and remember how nice you have it..
Old 07-18-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
this thread
Old 07-18-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
i voted for blackbullet. his car is perfect..... its doesnt look over done and it doesnt look under done. inovastyl's car is the best show car but it still has waaaay to much work done to it to have that simple sexy look to it.

i'm a fan of cars that dont have anything super major done but have that super good look that'll turn your head and that what blackbullet, xtreme2k2 and a couple others have.... thats the look i went for when i had the civic.

ton of awesome cars on here though
Old 07-18-2005

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DIZZLE
What you concider a full package is not everyones elses idea of a "full package" (as the poll shows). I like your car but i dont like the color, and the yellow interior is well . Honestly if your car was a different color/interior it would for sure be my favorite.

PS do you honestly think a civic with altezzas stands a chance to will best of show on this site?
A- I agree with your first remark each ppl has it's taste

B- The poll started way before I was in it.

C- The car isn't yellow is Inca Pearl stock color for 2001

B- Altezza is a brand name
The tail lights are TYC and they where sponsored.

C- No, I don't spect to win anything here, there is nothing to win.
I win where it counts, many times.
The tail lights are just to get points at major shows
Lights and everything else you see won me 8k sponsorship

I don't mind critisizm, it happens when you show you car.
Just get the facts right.

This pictures are a year old my car looks way different now.
You'll see it on at least 2 mags in 2006
But what does the idiots publishers at the magazines know any way?

Last edited by Supermex; 07-18-2005 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-18-2005

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by XTREME2K2CIVIC
This is just sad.. . Just because you werent getting votes you decide to post pics and talk about other members namely me... Thats a bull$hit statment at the end of your post... 19's and Lambo's are the easiest mods.... Thats straight pointed at me buddy.. Its not my fault I got more votes than you did on my own not having to beg for votes or put up ten thousand pics showing how "great my car is" but whatever buddy... You do what you got to do man..... And just cause you think your ride is the complete package doesnt mean everyone else does... I dont see Joseph(blackbullet) or Inovastyl, posting hella pics of they're rides trying to get votes... They're rides are built the way they like and thats all that should matter... I personally dont think my ride deserves to be at all in the same ball park with half the rides on this list but I'm very thankful for the nomination and the props from my fellow 7thgeners.. .. We need an end to this poll already...Mods help us out....
Dude take it easy!
Seems like you need to call the waaaaaahmbulance for your self.

I just look at your car closer and realize you got the lambo doors upps. My bad

It wasn't taking a shoot at any one, hell I like blackbullit's car , is just that I judge at dozens of shows in the south east and it seems that every one is doing the lambo and wheels.
And in all reality they are the easiest of mods. aren't they?

I post 9 pictures (not 40 or hundred of thousands like you stated)
to show in detail what's on the car.
Don't judge a book by it's cover look at the content inside.

Why don't you post pictures of your trunk, interior or engine bay and make an educated judging of your car.

I realy like some of the features on the other cars but I haven't see them up close to make a good judgemnet of them.

Let's all post detail pictures.

As far as the poll... AGAIN I didn't force or beged anyone to vote
I just ASKED
Many memebers didn't even knew about it till I told them.
And honestly tell me that anyone else asked around?

And yes is working.
You had 25 and I had 2 when I started.
And look at it now.

And take it easy bud, is good competition.
Hate the game not the player
Old 07-19-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Good god again I am so sorry for posting this Damn poll...Mods please give it a lock down...enough with all of this already!! This was supposed to be fun and a way to get some friendly competition, posting pics in this thread should not have been allowed, that is what the Nomination thread was for!!! As for asking for votes, if people didnt know about the thread to begin with, I mean I posted it in one the most visited areas on the forum!!!
Old 07-19-2005
Never Too Wide, Never Too Extreme

InOvAtStyL is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KnocturnalEM2
Good god again I am so sorry for posting this Damn poll...Mods please give it a lock down...enough with all of this already!! This was supposed to be fun and a way to get some friendly competition, posting pics in this thread should not have been allowed, that is what the Nomination thread was for!!! As for asking for votes, if people didnt know about the thread to begin with, I mean I posted it in one the most visited areas on the forum!!!
Yeah guys....relax. This was intended to be all in good fun. We're trying to win nothing... It's just a simple what do you think poll, not who's 7th gen is top in the nation. ha ha. I'm getting beat, but I'm not bent about it. My car may be liked by some who are into the widebodies and such, but hated by those that like JDM or what not. They say I'm all show no go, and they're right (for the mean time ), but the fact that I got nominated and recieved so many votes is an honor in itself.

I know that when it comes to show time, I am willing to go head to head against anyone. I'm VERY competative and I do my best to be one up on my opponents. The show scene in Southern California is prob. the most difficult scene to compete in, in the nation. I've won a handful of major shows, not the local car shows and such. I am confident that I have what it takes to score higher then a lot of people, but this poll is not one of those shows, just take it easy and have fun with it. Save the competativeness for the shows.
Old 07-19-2005
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
ohhh wait im getting my car back soon.. (hopefully .. fingers crossed) so can i put my car in this then tooo........

no im just play'n..

anyway... this was in good fun..
people need to relax a little... this doesnt even count for anything..
it all counts when your at a show...
and honestly all the cars nominated are very nice.. BUT
they wouldnt even be classed the same at shows...

blackbullet and InOvAtStyL would prob. be in a wild class while the rest would be in mild or street.

and if it came down to everyone being in the same group... well to be 100% honest it would come down to those 2 to take it all
again supermex.. car is very very nice.. but as you said they are old pics so im just going by what i see.

bottom line is if your going justs off members taste then yeah its up fro grabs... if your going based off what a show would look for then well its blackbullet or inovatstyl

thats just my .02
Old 07-19-2005
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by XTREME2K2CIVIC
I personally dont think my ride deserves to be at all in the same ball park with half the rides on this list but I'm very thankful for the nomination and the props from my fellow 7thgeners.. .. We need an end to this poll already...Mods help us out....
yeah man i was shocked some people nominated me. i wanna thank everybody who voted for me. i even pm'ed those who voted for me to say thanks. makes me feel good that other people appreicate my hard work. i knew i was never gonna win or even come close and hell im even surprised im in 5th place now. was in 4th til hector took over. anyway thanks to everybody who voted for me. only gonna get better. gimme few more months.

my wheels are gonna look like no other wheels on the earth i promise you.
also my trunk will be fiberglassed like supermex's but with (2) nx bottles. cant wait then its either turbo and bottom end or k20a. hehehehehe
Old 07-22-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
So I guess this poll is never gonna end ????
Old 07-22-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Alright...gonna PM a Mod to close this....
Top Five:
1. Blackbullet
2. Inovastyl
2. Xtreme2k2civic
4. Supermex
5. 1siksivik
Old 07-22-2005
em2

woooooooooooo hooooooooooo

top 5 baby
Old 07-25-2005
Registered!!

obguam is an unknown quantity at this point
Like the last wet tee shirt contest I saw, man, I just can't decide. All entries have their own style and merit, and deserve props.
Old 07-25-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Damn... I'm tied with Inovastyl WOW.... I'm like in shock... Thanks for all the props guys...
Old 07-25-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

Congrats to everyone....I hope this can get locked now...maybe the top five can post it in the sig or something to that matter!!
Old 07-25-2005
em2

Originally Posted by KnocturnalEM2
Congrats to everyone....I hope this can get locked now...maybe the top five can post it in the sig or something to that matter!!

Old 07-25-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

^^NICE A well deserved Top Five!!!!! Mods can lock anytime now!!!!!