Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Street Styler

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Street Styler

Well i just talked to represenative streetstyler.com and I told the guy about all the trouble everyone is having with there stuff they order from them. I told him and he said that the front lip was in stock and they had 42 of them. He guarenteed me that the front lip would be to me in 7-10 days.

Should i get the Type B lip or get the Kaminari lip????

Last edited by drew22mader; 07-05-2005 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-05-2005
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
hmmm... good luck with that. type B is cheaper, but Kaminari is cleaner looking.
Old 07-05-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
mmmmm.....Kaminari
Old 07-05-2005

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I ordered the Type B, IMO the Type B doesn't stick out as far and doesn't look as bulky. I ordered over the phone so nothing was messed up. And he sent me a confirmation email with all the totals and order # so nothing can be messed up with the total. He said the lip should be here by Thursday, so I will let you guys know how street styler is.
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
good luck with your order...nice choice with the type b front lip
Old 07-05-2005

Yea i hope it goes okay, i have the receipt for it all, and he guarenteed it would be here by Thursday of next week and he said they had 42 in stock. So if its not here by Thursday my @ss is calling them up. He is sending it with DHL.
Old 07-05-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
I hate DHL, for some reason they always drop my packages off at Dollar General Store. I've called DHL and complained many times, but I usually just go to Dollar General and say "You didn't happen to get a package for a Robert Cundiff, did you?" then I show them my license and they let me have the package.

The addresses are like 1 number apart, so I guess DHL just gets confused.
Old 07-05-2005
Kung-Fu Kar Kare Master

fergsonfire is an unknown quantity at this point
dude, streetstyler messed with my stuff, it took forever and they never gave me a tracking number. Granted it did finally get to me almost a month later, but it just randomly arrived no hey we shipped it no tracking number, nothing. Ans thats after I left lots of emails. Oh well, i guess it worked out.
Old 07-05-2005

I didn't email anyone, i called them and thats the only way i will do it. He said it would be here by next Thursday.
Old 07-06-2005
Registered!!

raffstyle is an unknown quantity at this point
got my complete type-B kit on streetstyler, got mine with in 10 days but the front was messed up they sent me the front lip for Civic Si 01-03. i call them to tell them the problem, they send me the Type-B front lip with return slip on it so i can send them the SI mugen lip back. all done within 3 weeks time.

Dreww22 dont get the side from streestyler they suck on fitting, i think those sides are for sedans.
Old 07-06-2005

Oh I'm not, i'm ordering the Kaminari sides and rear from customautotrim.com, i've heard nothing but good things from them. They are located in PA and i'm in Ohio so he said that it would only take like 5 - 7 days.
Old 07-06-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by raffstyle
got my complete type-B kit on streetstyler, got mine with in 10 days but the front was messed up they sent me the front lip for Civic Si 01-03. i call them to tell them the problem, they send me the Type-B front lip with return slip on it so i can send them the SI mugen lip back. all done within 3 weeks time.

Dreww22 dont get the side from streestyler they suck on fitting, i think those sides are for sedans.
sedan side skirts will fit on coupes. coupe specific side skirts will not fit on a sedan (without modification, anyways...)
Old 07-06-2005

Thats what I was thinking, but didn't want to say anything and be wrong. I would rather listen and learn then speak and be corrected. I'm trying to get on streetstyler.com but its down, my front is supposed to ship out tomorrow.
Old 07-06-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Thats what I was thinking, but didn't want to say anything and be wrong. I would rather listen and learn then speak and be corrected. I'm trying to get on streetstyler.com but its down, my front is supposed to ship out tomorrow.
i wish you luck. lol
Old 07-06-2005

Infinite012, i sense some sarcasm in that...
Old 07-07-2005

Good news, Street Styler emailed me today and gave me my tracking # for my package i ordered on Tuesday, it will be here the 12th next week. I guess everyone else just had bad luck or something, I called in and everything went perfect. So if you need to order from them ask for Steve and do everything over the phone.
Old 07-13-2005

Well good news, my Type B front lip came in yesterday and everything is perfect, very fast shipping to me, had it in less than a week. So much for Street Styler messing up anything.
Old 07-13-2005

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
glad you received it
Old 07-13-2005
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
good deal... i still hate streetstyler!##@!$#@
Old 07-13-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
yea glad you got it. im glad they straigtened up their acts
Old 07-13-2005

Yea hopefully, just make sure you call in and talk to someone rather than just ordering online.
Old 07-13-2005

Yea hopefully, just make sure you call in and talk to someone rather than just ordering online.
Old 07-13-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
holy bat-sh*t batman! I see double!
Old 07-23-2005
Registered!!

03civsilv30 is an unknown quantity at this point
type b lip install

so did you have someone install it for you or mount yourself?? if so how??

I just order the type B lip from streetstyler as well. Order it ONLINE!! and still received within 10 days! anyways it did not come with any hardware and i was wondering how you mounted yours. any help appreciate.
Old 07-23-2005

It didn't come with any screws or anything? Mine came with screws and bolts, but no 3M tape, i went and bought some. Front was the hardest, pics will be up tonight of the kit.
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

how many screws did it come with???...I just went out and bought a pack of 4, now im wondering if thats enought to secure...also have the red 3M double sided tape from advanced auto parts.

did you drill holes or did yours come with that as well??? if so I am starting to feel ripped I probably should have called in the order too.
Old 07-24-2005

No holes were predilled, should take 1 - 2 screws on each side. Just use the 3M tape to do some tweaking.
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

cool...thanks man, I appreciate the help...Ill take some pics for show as soon as Im done...gonna have to wait till later this evening though...hot as hell out down here.
Old 07-26-2005
Registered!!

AllEyEsOnMe is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember when I bought from streetstyler. It took them a month and a half to deliver my lip. When I called them up to cancel the order the lip was here within the next two days. But the lip quality was good and came with all the hardware. So I was happy once the lip was on.
Old 07-26-2005
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
I ordered a lip kit from them last monday (8 days ago) and still havent gottan a tracking number.. they said yesterday that they must be swamped with orders and i should get it soon..

Quick Reply: Street Styler