Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

post your JDM tails from the GB

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
post your JDM tails from the GB

post pics up for those sedans who got the JDM tails from the Groupbuy. i wanna see them on different colors besides my SSM. so post them hot bitches.
Old 07-02-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
does mine count? i didnt participate in the group buy
Old 07-02-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ go ahead man, feel free. i aint restricting nobody.
Old 07-02-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Old 07-02-2005
Banned

^ nice! that's how mine used to look. i upgraded to the 03 tails but i don't have a digi cam right now to update my pics. LOL.
the red/clear definately give our sedans more high end look compared to the all red ****.
Old 07-02-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Old 07-02-2005
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
well mine's Silver................and dirty as hell

so no pic from me
Old 07-02-2005
Banned

wtf? postwhore.

j/k

post when you clean it. aight

Last edited by CiViCPrAnInG2k1; 07-02-2005 at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-02-2005
Registered!!

aoar is an unknown quantity at this point
aww now u guys are gonna get everyone jealous that didint know about the gb.
Old 07-02-2005
Registered!!

Em_isis_Sd is an unknown quantity at this point
where can you buy those tails? those are really nice.
Old 07-02-2005
Registered!!

CivicSky is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice tails!

By the way, I still have 1 set of 03 and 01 inners left.
Hey! How about yours, CivicPraning2k1?!
Old 07-02-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Em_isis_Sd

it was a "GROUP BUY" that we did a month or two back...

go to thailand, taiwan, or japan if you want them.
Old 07-02-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
It funny how we tried to get people on this group buy and had it posted for awhile and still we get people asking "where did you get those tails" all the time....
Old 07-02-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
man, those tails look so nice. lucky sedan guys
Old 07-02-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
just installed mine today. i'm taking pics next week. so i'll post then...
Old 07-02-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
gotta snap a pic of my gf's GALAPAGOS GREEN sedan
Old 07-02-2005
Banned

no kidding aside, ask sky, i think he got more extra.

Originally Posted by manahoonie

it was a "GROUP BUY" that we did a month or two back...

go to thailand, taiwan, or japan if you want them.
bwuahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! took my words of my mouth

Originally Posted by CivicSky
Nice tails!

By the way, I still have 1 set of 03 and 01 inners left.
Hey! How about yours, CivicPraning2k1?!
i got mines installed, just have no digi cam at this moment. needless i say, they are HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!! finishes up my exterior very nicely. sky thanks again man.
oh yeh, go ahead and talk to that noob asking about where we bought the tails and ****.
j/k Em_isis_Sd
Old 07-02-2005
Banned

edit!
damn Em_isis_Sd, dude i just saw your thread and WOW, what a HOTTTTT *** CAR!!!! i personally take everything i said. dude go ahead and buy the extra tails from civicsky and complete the look on your car. all i can say is DAMN, im speachless!!!!! buy the tails, install and definately post more pictures of your red sedan
Old 07-02-2005
Registered!!

CivicSky is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, I read that too! His sedan is hot!!! I also wonder if he is from local or not?
Does SD stand for San Diego or South Dakota or something else?! I will definitely PM him after this coz now I am "stuck" with the 03 tails and 01 inners!
Old 07-04-2005
Banned

nobody from the GB has different color car other than silver?
Old 07-04-2005
Registered!!

eharkins will become famous soon enougheharkins will become famous soon enough
here's mine..

Old 07-04-2005
Registered!!

clrumivier4life is an unknown quantity at this point
I love how they look on the tafetta whites. Awesome tails. Too bad they don't make something like that more my coupe (unless they do?).
Old 07-04-2005
Registered!!

sky just hooked me up with those tails. ill have pics soon. they look awesome though.
Old 07-04-2005
Registered!!

Jo_Boo is an unknown quantity at this point
My car looks just like infinite's car. GO CLOVER GREEN!
mine is just a hell of a lot dirtier. I will try to get some pics up when its cleaned and when im not busy.
I absolutly love these tails and crack a smile everytime i go to get in my car.
Old 07-04-2005
Banned

yeh think about it, after all the stock civics out there, there's actually like 15 of us who actually have these tails. so please post yall pictures bitches!!!
Old 07-04-2005
Banned

btw: is it just or does our GB tails has tinted clear reverse lights (inners)? when i look at the car, i notice the clear inners are "slightly" tinted.
Old 07-04-2005
Premium Member

hondaes1 has disabled reputation
meow
Old 07-04-2005
Banned

nice!!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

finally!!

Old 07-24-2005

finally!!

oo lala