Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

**Non-Official** 01-03 Civic Body Kit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
demogorgon is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow **Non-Official** 01-03 Civic Body Kit Thread

This thread is based on user replys... So please reply!!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please post your pictures of your own car ( Front, Back, and Sides) with information on the name of the kit (if it's mixed, the name of each part), where you bought it from, what material it's made of, how much it cost, and how it was installed (also post who installed it if you would like).

I am really hoping members will be interactive in this thread to help all the new owners or those in search of body kits.
It just makes research easier if the kits, prices, manufacturer's information, etc. are all in one thread. Also, member photos tend to be better quality than company photos.
Also, if you want, along with posting your body kit, you can add links to websites that offer the kits and/or add comments.

** PLEASE ONLY POST WITH YOUR PHOTOS (Front, Back, and Sides) **
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I would like this thread to be a primary resource for people making a body kit purchase decision. Anyways, I hope everyone thinks this is a good idea and will participate. I will post a few links to a few websites that offer a good deal of 01-03 civic kits and accessories.

Ground Dynamics (great number of kits and accessories)

Extreme Dimensions (Also carries a great deal of kits and accessories)

Street Concepts

Have fun, I hope this works, and here we go....

Demo
Old 07-01-2005
Ultimate Member

Cjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura about
umm...repossttt
Old 07-01-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
so in other words your to lazy to search and you want us to do the work for you???
Old 07-01-2005
im a psychopath...what are you looking at?

claudeboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Search!!!
Old 07-02-2005
Registered!!

Unhappy

Wow, tough crowd. I have done the research, but when browsing company sites that sell body kits, they use similar pictures, which usually give a blurry or pixelated representation of the kit. I figured it was a good idea to have members post photos of their own cars, which are usually better quality pictures. Also, we would be able to see different angles of the kit as well as the kits on different colored vehicles. Also, I have searched through the members pages, but most don't explain what kit they have, who they got it from, how much they paid for it, or how it was installed. I actually thought this would be a good thread, but people are too "LAZY" ( ) to reply with photos and a little explanation.

So, sorry for potential kit purchasers, this thread would have really helped you and I out. I tried...

Really dissapointed with the "lack of support" from members of this site. Be more friendly, helpful, and interactive! If anyone planning on purchasing a kit has any questions, comments, suggestions, etc. feel free to message me!

Demo
Old 07-02-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i thought this thread would be a good idea. i guess everyone who posted above has been here for too long.
Old 07-03-2005
Registered!!

Old 07-03-2005
Registered!!

WEAPON-R CIVIC will become famous soon enough
www.aerogear.net
Old 07-03-2005
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by demogorgon
Wow, tough crowd. I have done the research, but when browsing company sites that sell body kits, they use similar pictures, which usually give a blurry or pixelated representation of the kit. I figured it was a good idea to have members post photos of their own cars, which are usually better quality pictures. Also, we would be able to see different angles of the kit as well as the kits on different colored vehicles. Also, I have searched through the members pages, but most don't explain what kit they have, who they got it from, how much they paid for it, or how it was installed. I actually thought this would be a good thread, but people are too "LAZY" ( ) to reply with photos and a little explanation.

So, sorry for potential kit purchasers, this thread would have really helped you and I out. I tried...

Really dissapointed with the "lack of support" from members of this site. Be more friendly, helpful, and interactive! If anyone planning on purchasing a kit has any questions, comments, suggestions, etc. feel free to message me!

Demo

We need more members like you on this site!
Old 07-03-2005
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Wings West 500$ shipped!!!!!!!!click here

Kaminari Bluebloodracing.com 630$ plus shipping
click here
Old 07-03-2005
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to say great thread. I was not a body kit guy at all but they are growing on me. I would like a subtle kit. But would have no idea who what is good or not. So pics and such would be coo.
Old 07-03-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Dizzle, there are two places on the net that sell the Kaminari cheaper, first one is www.Customautotrim.com (611.90 before shipping, but the shipping won't go above 150.00) and the other is www.H2automotive.com (629.00 plus shipping and shipping will not go any higher than 160) The H2 website is strictly for civics.
Old 07-03-2005

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
eh look at my sig Bodykit list
Old 07-03-2005
The one and only....

Echelon04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Hayz
so in other words your to lazy to search and you want us to do the work for you???
You are a jerk.
Old 07-03-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Hey Dizzle, there are two places on the net that sell the Kaminari cheaper, first one is www.Customautotrim.com (611.90 before shipping, but the shipping won't go above 150.00) and the other is www.H2automotive.com (629.00 plus shipping and shipping will not go any higher than 160) The H2 website is strictly for civics.

Dam GOOD find!!!! For anyone about to purchase the Kaminari Kit, Call them (Kaminari) to ask how much shipping will be, because i got a few quotes lower than 630$ but they wanted 170$+ for shipping, meanwhile Kaminari only wanted 125$ for shipping
Old 07-03-2005
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
this thread sounded spamish when i first read it...like demogorgon is trying to sell something.
Old 07-03-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
got my kaminari lip kit for $611 plus $100 shipping (not including tax). and shipping was FAST.
http://www.customautotrim.com/bodyki...01_2dr_4dr.htm
Old 07-03-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
OEM honda coupe lip kit (non-aero) $780
kaminari upper grill $129 unpainted

www.handaaccessories.com
www.speedwerx.com

Old 07-03-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
about how much lower does the oem kit make your car?
Old 07-03-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
This is bamboo's list.....i feel its a huge help to anyone starting out......make sure to give bamboo much deserved rep for this one.......
Old 07-03-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
about 1/2 inch lower front and rear, and 0.75 inch sides.
Old 07-03-2005
Registered!!

Wow, this thread really picked up overnight. I am greatly appreciative of supportive members pitching in to help others. You have no idea how helpful your posts really can be. Thanks for all the support. I would love to see some poster's kits along with a price tag.

I am still currently doing my research, but am pretty sure I am going to get a urethane kit. Just not sure which one. I know I don't want something ridiculously extreme like an evo kit. I have actually considered the bomex kit (front and rear) with evo 5 side skirts. What do you guys think? Any suggetions. (R33 kit too plain, but front bumper tiger claws and things resembling black widow style is too much).

Thanks again for all the help fellas... Lets see some members kits. ( I love the quality)

Demo (No Spam... )
Old 07-03-2005
Premium Member

kaminari lip kit is very nice. Clean and not too aggressive.
Old 07-03-2005
§C§H§O§C§O§B§O

chocobo15_2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
i dun think he was lazy...that took quite some time to type out (i believe) and in that time he probably could have done a few searches. I give him credit for what he did, and if I had a kit to show, I would >_<

keep this up, i'd like to see more of what's out there that's offered for our cars (style-wise)
Old 07-03-2005

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light

here's mine

Last edited by bamb00; 07-04-2005 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-04-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone know where I can get a type b front lip from a reliable company? The streetstyler.com i heard was crap, thanks.

Last edited by drew22mader; 07-04-2005 at 12:02 PM.
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

Is it possible for anyone else to post pictures of their car with body kits installed. Also post where purchased and total cost of everything dealing with the body kit. Thanks again for the help of replying members!
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

I was doing some more research, and came across an old site that has been redone and redone well. When I first visited them a few years back, there was not much to their site. Now, they have an abundance of things to entertain you for awhile. What makes them so great (IMO) is that they take products from all these different manufacturers and throw them on their website allowing for a variety of choices without having to pan through a variety of websites. Check them out, they carry products for exterior, interior, performance, wheels and tires, etc. The list goes on. Here is the link...

Andys Autosport

Great site to search through for awhile!

Demo
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Xenon kit: Got it for 800 bucks and it was about 500 for paint and install

kit is for sale BTW
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

Thanks for the information. See, that was good info about paint and install price. Also, when I see some of these kits (kaminari, xenon, etc.) the company photos make the kits look really really small on the civic. They look like stock bumper size. The kits just don't look very tall and aftermarket. When I see a picture like yours, it reassures me that the kit isn't tiny and does look good on the car.
Thanks!

Quick Reply: **Non-Official** 01-03 Civic Body Kit Thread