Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

would this look better?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
would this look better?

I am thinking about putting stock headlights back with the amber piece and also orange sidemarkers instead of the clear. Do you think this will look good or just keep everything clear with orange bulbs like it is now?? Thanks for any comments.

Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scarypunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past
nice i like it like that
can i have it ?
Old 06-21-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
I like it better like that too. Looks much cleaner and goes well with the rest of the car.
Old 06-21-2005
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
I say stick with what you got! if you do put the orange back in, i say black out the headlights
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

MoniraInc is an unknown quantity at this point
i think it looks clean that way.
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Nameless
I say stick with what you got! if you do put the orange back in, i say black out the headlights

yea it looks sick the way it is
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

c kim is an unknown quantity at this point
If anything, I think you should lose the grill. Get the type R style.
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
I like it the way it is, but if you're curious... just photoshop it in and judge for yourself!
Old 06-21-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
i think it looks sweet, but the amber piece and amber sidemarkers would be tight, along with the jdm tails
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by JCiv03
I like it the way it is, but if you're curious... just photoshop it in and judge for yourself!
^ what he said.
your car's too silvery for me. try photoshopping the amber sides and headlights.
Old 06-21-2005
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
eh.. here's a quick chop.. i wanted to see what it would look like with some color as opposed to all silver
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gearbox chop.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	55884  

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 06-21-2005 at 04:01 AM.
Old 06-21-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
Stick wit the all silver....
Old 06-21-2005
The one and only....

Echelon04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah keep it clear...or black them out, but don't go back to the orange reflector.
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

BigGeorge is an unknown quantity at this point
They both look good, I'm kinda feeling the clear look though.
Old 06-21-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
clear!

stick w/ the clear look...
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
i think that it stands out a bit more like it is cleared. But it really depends on what you want. I'd stick w/how it is now then when it gets really old change it!
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
I luv amber, so u know my answer.... but honestly man the car is clean so whatever u wanna do.
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
we come to a long way to find out how to clear the headlight initially, when the site was built back in 2001...
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

03civda is an unknown quantity at this point
keep it the way it is
Old 06-21-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i honestly think that ur car needs some color. it looks too pale with the clear, esp on a silver car.
Old 06-21-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
agreed. i like the way that chop looks. I was just looking at it one day and thinking this is too clean and alot of chrome around.
Old 06-21-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
i say keep it the way it is... OR you know what they say, once you go black, you will never go back...

EDIT: oh, and if you do wanna go black I would be more than happy to help if you need it!

EDIT #2: I just remembered... lol... damn pain killers... if you want oem headlights blacked out to just see how it would look, I am planning on getting black projectors this week so... I would probibly be willing to trade headlights w/ u

Last edited by Silver Civic; 06-21-2005 at 11:12 AM.
Old 06-21-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
i love my black and amber headlights. oh, and my DC5 sidemarkers.
Old 06-21-2005
Premium Member

ya thats what I just ordered from robear And a member should be sellin me his uncleared heads. Just hope the sidemarkers are the same fit as the old ones.
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
I never thought I'd see the day when a car is to clean but I can see why you'd want to put some color in it either way looks good...
Old 06-21-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i think you should go with blacked out headlights with ambers, and amber sides. that would look so sick.
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

hookitup34 is an unknown quantity at this point
i like the way it is now. looks nice and clean to me
Old 06-21-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gearbox
agreed. i like the way that chop looks. I was just looking at it one day and thinking this is too clean and alot of chrome around.
^^ word!
Old 06-22-2005
Premium Member

does anyone have pics of stock headlights with jdm sidemarkers? I think australia civics come stock like that. I just wanna make sure the amber matches during the day. If not, I might leave the sidemarker clear and just change the headlight.
Old 06-22-2005
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
amber piece and amber sidemarkers would look sick