Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

*Another Photoshoot* --diskreet

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
*Another Photoshoot* --diskreet

Took some pics after washing and in the back yard. Nothing great but a few shots are really nice

Old 05-31-2005
Kung-Fu Kar Kare Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fergsonfire is an unknown quantity at this point
HO box, HO, HO, HO, god i love how jl named their stereo stuff. HO box, hahahahahaha
Old 05-31-2005
Registered!!

Yakkolio is an unknown quantity at this point
nice rims!
Old 05-31-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
thanks, obviously I love the Ho box too. It pound more than most 2 12s ive heard and its only 2 10s. everyone is impressed with it.
And I love the rims i got. Just enough sexiness with OEM overtones. HFP wheels are the best for our cars. Its nice but still stock-ish. Thanks
Old 05-31-2005
Powered by Honda

y.0. KiLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
yea ur car is hot....now i need to go wash mine
Old 05-31-2005

Thanks. I never thought my car would be called "hot" cause of people like BlackBullet and so on. Thanks though, I appreciate it.
I think the car is done getting modified though. College is stopping my job as soon as it starts next semester and no job = no money! AHH!
Old 05-31-2005

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
playa6tnine is an unknown quantity at this point
u need tint, especially since u got that tv... nice system!
Old 06-01-2005
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
clean homie
Old 06-01-2005

thanks. im looking around my area for tint more and more. most places suck though.
ill keep looking. hey i need to take the rear deck off again anyway to put something between it and the rear windshield to stop the rattles so if I can get that tinted then you wont see the ugly cloth or whatever i use.