Whos fastest on the site? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Whos fastest on the site?

Old 05-30-2005
Registered!!

sil04ver is an unknown quantity at this point
Whos fastest on the site?

Ehhhh.....Who has the fastes car on the site? Doesnt have to be a civic.....

I think Im up there.....ran 11.9 quarter in my 69 AMX.

Anyone else?
Old 05-30-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i'm toretto and my car runs 9 seconds flat.
Old 05-30-2005
Registered!!

pimpc is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gearbox
i'm toretto and my car runs 9 seconds flat.
Old 05-30-2005
Registered!!

XxJDMCivicxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Icebergslim (sp?) [email protected] Turbo Em2 ran 11.5 w/ slipping clutch not sure if he has new numbers yet.

Last edited by XxJDMCivicxX; 05-30-2005 at 02:00 AM.
Old 05-30-2005
Kung-Fu Kar Kare Master

fergsonfire is an unknown quantity at this point
oh oh, not my civic. but ill go get my boys 89 supra and run 10's all day long
Old 05-30-2005
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
My friends R1 can run a quicker trap than 11.9. Or I could borrow my friends WRX again and run an 11.87
Old 05-30-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
damn... he had to say fastest car... I was going to say me... when I'm running along side a civic.
Old 05-30-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
wow its amazing how many people friends and boys have fast cars. this wasn't thread about your friends its about your car. mine is slow so its not me, and i don;t have access to a fast car.
Old 05-30-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
wow its amazing how many people friends and boys have fast cars. this wasn't thread about your friends its about your car. mine is slow so its not me, and i don;t have access to a fast car.
hehe...I was thinking the same thing.

who's got the fastest CIVIC?
Old 05-30-2005
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
HA HA! I just said that cuz I miss having a faster car. As far as the fastest civic, I think ANOTHERSLO1 might be one of the quickest having a Turbo'd K20A2.
Old 05-30-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
icebergslim has my vote. hondaluver's up on my list too.
Old 05-30-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
we said fastest civic .. boosted or NOS>> mine is in the shop but as soon as its back out let me see about getting some numbers
Old 06-03-2005
Registered!!

sil04ver is an unknown quantity at this point
I said ANY CAR but Civic are included in that....too bad mine is stock except for suspension....

I have modded busa and gixxer 1000 also, im not worried about taking on any bikes lol

the 2.7 magnum in our stratus r/t sedan actually has some pep in its step
Old 06-03-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
MY thoughts exaclty...
But my car is slow so i got nothin....
Old 06-03-2005
Registered!!

wantaturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gh0st
icebergslim has my vote. hondaluver's up on my list too.
agreed, icebergslim is fast but i hope to be up on hondaluver's #'s soon. props to him for the frank.
Old 06-03-2005
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
My gixxer ran 11.858 at like 119MPH
Old 06-03-2005
Premium Member

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point
ive got the DIY throttle body heater bypass and shorten throttle cable, It'll SMOKE YO ***
Old 06-03-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Ohh in a civic somewhere in the 17s
otherwise see signature

Last edited by WhiteCastle; 06-03-2005 at 02:10 AM.
Old 11-20-2005

starstryke is an unknown quantity at this point
my mouth runs the 1/4 in less than 1 second flat if that counts
Old 11-20-2005
Registered!!

micks7thgen is an unknown quantity at this point
fastest car i got is a Honda Pilot.
Old 11-20-2005
If Your Reading This Your Dee Dee Dee

Bad_Civc is an unknown quantity at this point
lol ... my civic may be good for a 17.5 1/4 mile ... but on the other hand my grandpas old hot rod is good for a 7.9 sec 1/4 mile ...

793.4 hp at the rear wheels
802.6 lb of torque at the wheels

this is a fiberglass bodied , boxed aluminum frame , sb ( small block ) chevy 350 ... the supercharger on this thing is about the size of the D17 ...

its got a 15 in rim with 15inch wide dot slicks ...but ive only driven it once and i got pulled over shortly after leaving the garage becuz i left 2 tire marks about 50 long trying to take off... lol that clutch is a bitch to drive ... takes like both feet to push it down and it comes up so quick ...

and if that isnt enough my pals dad has a replica team oreca viper that has the hennessey twin turbo kit on it.... ill get pics of the viper .. ( the viper is a trailer queen ... its not street legal and its insanely loud to start up ... )
Old 11-20-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Bad_Civc
lol ... my civic may be good for a 17.5 1/4 mile ... but on the other hand my grandpas old hot rod is good for a 7.9 sec 1/4 mile ...

793.4 hp at the rear wheels
802.6 lb of torque at the wheels

this is a fiberglass bodied , boxed aluminum frame , sb ( small block ) chevy 350 ... the supercharger on this thing is about the size of the D17 ...

its got a 15 in rim with 15inch wide dot slicks ...but ive only driven it once and i got pulled over shortly after leaving the garage becuz i left 2 tire marks about 50 long trying to take off... lol that clutch is a bitch to drive ... takes like both feet to push it down and it comes up so quick ...

and if that isnt enough my pals dad has a replica team oreca viper that has the hennessey twin turbo kit on it.... ill get pics of the viper .. ( the viper is a trailer queen ... its not street legal and its insanely loud to start up ... )
Yeah since your grandpa is on the site. Reading owns you.

Originally Posted by sil04ver
Ehhhh.....Who has the fastes car on the site? Doesnt have to be a civic.....
Old 11-20-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
No one cares about your friends' or your boys' cars! Stop wasting space. Many of us know people who have 11 sec cars, like my neighbor with a mid 11 sec stingray, but NO ONE CARES ABOUT IT. hes not a member here, and that info is useless to the thread.
Old 11-20-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sujak
x2..
Old 11-20-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
x3

Old 11-20-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by diskreet
x3

x4

Old 11-20-2005
Registered!!

civicrider01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im slow fo sho
Old 11-20-2005
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
I'm slow too but like everyone else I have some friends with some fast cars but I don't
Old 11-20-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
New thread title......"Post the fastest car owned by your grandpa, or a guy you know"
Old 11-21-2005
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
x5..