Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Trying to buy but searched and cannot find

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Trying to buy but searched and cannot find

Don't know if this is where i can post this but i was wondering if people knew of anywhere on the net to buy OEM Side skirts and OEM Rear.
Old 05-22-2005
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
try www.handaaccesories.com
Old 05-23-2005

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Hey when you order from here they paint your parts and send them to you, question is, will this paint match up? It says factory painted, but with my car being a 2002 will the new paint be alot brighter? Should i just get another kit?
Old 05-23-2005
Registered!!

jjdawg22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I assume you messed them up somehow? Wreck? Well anyway, I've had my front bumper messed up twice, and if my insurance didn't cover it to get fixed, and I was going to pay for it, I would have aftermarket body kit pieces. Many people prefer stock, but perhaps you would like to get the kaminari kit or something? I would; it would probably run about the same.
Old 05-23-2005

Huh? Wreck? I'm ordering the OEM Side Skirts and OEM Rear Skirt from handa-accessories.com they are the Lip Kit for the Civic. They have them painted from the factory Rallye Red, my car is a 2002 and i was wondering would the paint job match up.
Old 05-23-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
go here to order the right part for the right year:

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...artsSearch.jsp
Old 05-23-2005
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
the paint will be slightly off because the paint on your car would have faded a little since its a 2002 and the parts your ordering are brand new. The amount of fading depends on how often you waxed your car. BUt honestly i dont think anyone would be able to tell, the human eye isn't very good at distinguishing subtle color differences like that, unless its blantly obvious. Just wash and wax your car again once you have all the pieces on.
Old 05-23-2005

Well, i haven't waxed my car since i bought it 1 month ago, i'm getting ready to though wednesday, I'm doing clay bar, cleaner, polish, and paste wax to it.
Old 05-23-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
should be pretty damn close in color
Old 05-23-2005

Opinion needed, XENON body kit or Type R front lip with OEM Side Skirts and OEM Rear Skirt?
Old 05-23-2005
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
i think the karmarini front and rears look best for 01-03's. Just remember to get the aero sides. The oem ones look to plain.
Old 05-23-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
the color will be very close. They come painted from the factory. I couldn't tell the difference and my car was at least a year old.
Old 05-24-2005

I just can't decide, i know i can get the OEM Sides and OEM Rear for pretty cheap cause my brother works for Honda, and i can get the type r or b for pretty cheap, but then again i love the Xenon and Kaminari