Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

CIVIC is GONE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
CIVIC is GONE!!!!

So I got the money for the car today. I'm having it painted back to the stock black color (thank god my friend's shop painting it for me for price of material, even though I'm charging the girl that's buying it from me $1500 extra for the paint job). Looks like I stand to make about $3000 on the vic. Not bad for a 4 year old car (well, that's what I'm pocketing). The only problem is, my ride till I can find me something to drive, is going to be my Nike's, hell, I don't even own a bicycle. Everyone I know with an extra vehicle is using it right now. Hopefully my friend can trade for the tC I found at the other Ford dealership(he's a ford dealer himself, he part owns the one here). If that's the case, I stand to buy a tC for about $12,000 with 8500 miles. JAM OUT WITH YOUR CLAM OUT!!!
Old 05-18-2005
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
Grats, those tC's are making good numbers with turbo kits.
Old 05-18-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, I'm thinking I'll be keeping this car more sleeper stock though. I might get the TRD supercharger if they ever release it. Maybe later on get the lip kit. PS, you all should check out the dezod tC... Joe's got another pimp *** ride on his hands, again. He was completing the turbo last I heard.

Last edited by PopcornPlaya; 05-18-2005 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-18-2005
Registered!!

typeRDreamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Those TC's are livin up to it so far.....what are they pushin turbod? I havnet seen one turbod yet
Old 05-18-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
do u have pics of your vic?

I wanna see it with the black widow front.
Old 05-18-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

I'll take some pics of it painted. I'll post them once I get them took (it's gonna be a cam phone, that's all I got).
Old 05-18-2005
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Congrats on your soon to be new car.
Post some pictures when you get it
Old 05-18-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
wow.. there's some toyota/scion uprising going on... a lotta civic owners movin' on to tc's i've noticed. tC's definately an awesome car and a nice upgrade. Congrats on your future whip. I like the tCs! Honestly, I wish i could have one too...