Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Do you like or should i go with something else?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Do you like or should i go with something else?

Here is the trunk i setup i seen but i wasn't for sure if i want it or not, i'm going to have 2 S12L5's and a KX1200.1 amp with a KX350.4 i already have for my highs and mids.. What do you think about it? Or do you think i should do something else, my car audio shop said about 600 for a fiberglass box with vinyl.

Old 05-17-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i say go for it. but build it yourself, $600 sounds a little steep.
Old 05-17-2005

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't ever worked with fiberglass, the shop will do the fiberglass, vinyl, and install the subs and run all new wiring throughout. Should i go with something else? I would love to be able to show off everything better, i might even have a screen in the rear. I also thought about putting 2 components speakers in the rear in the part of the trunk door facing out. There aren't that many ideas out there, and don't know what to do. I wish i could find alot of civics with good fiberglass installs.
Old 05-17-2005
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
would it sound good? cuz that flase floor setup didnt sound so good when i heard it on a friends car. cuz im planning to do this on my sedan. how hard would it be to make a box for it to fit on the sides? sorry noob to box building and somewat of a noob to this trunk setup stuff. sorry if this seems to be a thread jacking here.
Old 05-17-2005

Its going to be inclosed boxes, no false floors or fake walls. This will be tuned and made specially for the Kicker Solobarics.
Old 05-17-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
the setup looks cool and clean
Old 05-17-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
i liek it.. if u go new ill take that old setup
Old 05-17-2005

i liek it.. if u go new ill take that old setup
What do u mean? Right now i have Kicker K65.2 Components in the doors and Kicker K6.5 Coax in the rear, and a KX350.4 pushing them, i am getting ready to order 2 S12L5's and KX1200.1 to push them, and will also be adding another component set for the trunk so when i have it opened it kicks some *** back there. I don't have any other setup.
Old 05-17-2005
Registered!!

01SilverCivicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome setup
Old 05-17-2005

So should i get this setup or should i look at getting something else?