Weapons? - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2005   #31  
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
you guys are the freeking ninja turtles....lol.....how many of you are gonna use nun-chucks or Katana's?...lol..I mean how many times doe s a situation call be a be-heading?

I'm gald we can't have handguns here cause I'm sure I would shoot at least one person a day driving to and from work......lol.....I honestly have no idea how you can stop your self from (at least) shooting out peoples tires.....
lol. haha. oo. the katana isnt sharp..its pretty much just a huge peice of steel good enough for a good knockout and cauncussion.
jhonsok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #32  
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonsok
lol. haha. oo. the katana isnt sharp..its pretty much just a huge peice of steel good enough for a good knockout and cauncussion.
That and I'm sure no one asks you to slice a watermelon in two before they run.....lol........BTW Jhonsok......it does make you leonardo just so you know.
Hurts2bStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #33  
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
i carry a maglite too.....cops would prolly give you to much **** for anything else.....and sh#$ there's always a knife on me too.
bOoStEd042dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #34  
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
i carry a samurai sowrd!! haha j/p but i mini one about 7inchs... adn 2 fist to back it up!
S2KREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #35  
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
maglite, soon to be glock when my concealed liscence class is complete. not too worried about it anyways.
modoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #36  
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Haha maglite..
dawn01civ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #37  
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
This is probably going to sound bad in some way or other, but either America is a) a crime-ridden cess pool or b) you people feel so insecure that you all feel the need to arm yourselves.

I can't say I know of one person up here (read: Canada) that carries a weapon in their car. If you look at statistics for people who try to 'defend themselves' by keeping a gun at home to defend against burglars 9/10 times they wind up accidentally shooting a family member. Not to mention the fact that if you shoot someone or stab someone and they're unarmed you face time in jail if it is determined that you used excessive force. Not to mention that the person robbing/car jacking you is much more likely to shoot/stab you if they know that you yourself are armed.

On an aside, most 'samurai swords' sold in shops don't have a sharp blade, you could, I suppose stab someone with the tip of it, but thats not really what its for.
dre2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #38  
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dre2600
America is a) a crime-ridden cess pool
Bingo!

We have too many people in this country that think they are special and dont have to work for what they want..
dawn01civ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #39  
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonsok
I have a Katana in my car..
that's what i carry now. 28" blade small enough for defense, long enough for attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
i used to carry a kendo stick around just for ***** and giggles... i sometimes have a knife on me though..
i have one of those in my car sometimes. i used to have it 24/7 because i took kendo and had practice every other day. fun ****.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #40  
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
This is probably going to sound bad in some way or other, but either America is a) a crime-ridden cess pool or b) you people feel so insecure that you all feel the need to arm yourselves.

I can't say I know of one person up here (read: Canada) that carries a weapon in their car. If you look at statistics for people who try to 'defend themselves' by keeping a gun at home to defend against burglars 9/10 times they wind up accidentally shooting a family member. Not to mention the fact that if you shoot someone or stab someone and they're unarmed you face time in jail if it is determined that you used excessive force. Not to mention that the person robbing/car jacking you is much more likely to shoot/stab you if they know that you yourself are armed.

On an aside, most 'samurai swords' sold in shops don't have a sharp blade, you could, I suppose stab someone with the tip of it, but thats not really what its for.
i can have mine sharpened for free...but don't tell that to the people who try to jack my car
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #41  
Registered!!

waross is an unknown quantity at this point
40 Cal Berretta or Glock.....

Two to the body one to the head (in case of body armor)...well trained and can carry nationwide.

You folks in Canada have no clue because you don't take a stand on anything except disarming the ordinary citizen including those involved in shooting sports and hunting. Nice land but clueless about world issues and too damn liberal.
waross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #42  
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn01civ
Bingo!

We have too many people in this country that think they are special and dont have to work for what they want..
Wow. Dawn's got brains to go with that beauty.

She's right though. The US is a crime-ridden cesspool. Although it's not gotten to the point where you need to carry a weapon in your car, it's still advisable to have one in your home.

And NO, 9 times out of 10 you don't "accidentally shoot a family member". A gun, in the properly trained hands of a mature adult, is not a cause of accidents. It's the n00bs and retards and morons that don't know how to use them, lock them up, or play around too much with them that give guns the bad rep they have.
ZapThyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #43  
Premium Member

ksaness02civic is an unknown quantity at this point
I carry a Sig P229 on me everyday. I have a Class A LTC here in MA this is my carry gun.
ksaness02civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #44  
Registered!!

CHOSEN-FEW has a spectacular aura aboutCHOSEN-FEW has a spectacular aura aboutCHOSEN-FEW has a spectacular aura about
Many will come,but only FEW are CHOSEN.

Quote:

Well not to sound like an ***, but where Im from it's better to have one and
not need it,then to need it and not have one. O-yeh and jail bin there done
that. And that **** sucks.....I rather walk away,talk it out or use my hands.
But if someone play's themselve's and try's to take me out or hurt my family
with a weapon of any sort..It's A RAP for them.The NINA come's out then,
BANG BANG.Im not trying to be a gangster,Im a cool laid back cat.I hate when
drama unfold's,but I aint letting no punk pus$y *** person take mine.FEEL ME!
CHOSEN-FEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #45  

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by waross
You folks in Canada have no clue because you don't take a stand on anything except disarming the ordinary citizen .
If your ordnary then yes please don't give guns to the "ordinary"
"Two to the body one to the head (in case of body armor)...well trained and can carry nationwide." What century are you from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by waross
Nice land but clueless about world issues and too damn liberal.
Too liberal? Is that cause you would rather jail a cancer patient for smoking pot than we would? We know nothing about world issues? Is that cause you would rather go to war for "sport" than we would?
Old 05-09-2005   #46  
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Come on guys....enough with the Canada vs. US stuff. Everyone from the US hates everyone from Canada, and vice versa. The only difference is that the US has about 262,929,100 more people hating than Canada does.

To get back on topic: I know of a guy that has a special holster next do his drivers seat(between seat and console) that holds a .357 magnum, and he also has a Colt .45 in his glovebox.
stinkypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #47  
Registered!!

In Catalyst is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYK1013
i have THE CLUB!

Haha clever guy. *I also have a maglight.. but its one of the mini's so... no. I'll just remove my shift know and throw it at them.
In Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #48  
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPulse

I have her in my trunk... anyone ever tries to break in, they will die in 7 days
roflmao

i have a pipe
7thGenerasianCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #49  
Registered!!

04civicdx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskalvin
i have a 4D maglite it weights a grip
me to
04civicdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #50  
Registered!!

Mike04Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
comeon guys, no need for weapons ro violence,....were all honda lovers in this nation,...*sarcasim*
Mike04Civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #51  
Registered!!

gizcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
i carry a Glock M21 on my side at all times
gizcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #52  
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was hoping most people wouldn't reply to the crime ridden cess pool one. If you look at stats, barring murder, Canada and the US have similar crime rates, despite the fact that we're supposedly so damn liberal.

Barring certain stupid laws that seem to proliferate America (very tough stance on drugs, esp. now, marijuana and the 3 strikes law (someone's 2nd and 3rd strike was stealing 2 videos, he stole them an hour apart, and it put him away for life)) Canadian laws aren't so different. Excepting of course our parole structure.

I'm not pointing out flaws in the US or anything, but with comparable crime rates and the only difference being the murder rate, in fact, one of the highest in the world, one might be drawn to think that were it not for the exceedingly large availability of weapons down there the murder rate wouldn't be so high. An armed populace is, generally, a bad idea.
dre2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGenerasianCivic
roflmao

i have a pipe
So you smoke a bowl with the guy?
Old 05-09-2005   #54  
Registered!!

pimpc is an unknown quantity at this point
i have Glock 30 in between my seat an my console
pimpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #55  
I R T3H 1338

auto84 will become famous soon enoughauto84 will become famous soon enough
Retractable weighted baton. good for beating the FVCK out of things.
auto84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #56  
Registered!!

messiah is an unknown quantity at this point
i have the following weapons ready to unload if needed:
1) fists
2) palms
3) elbows
4) knees
messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005   #57  
I like you! do you like me?

Farage is on a distinguished road
brass knuckles
Farage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #58  

chknmnky will become famous soon enough
Here is what i have waiting under my seat...go ahead, knock on my window.

Last edited by chknmnky; 01-02-2007 at 01:18 AM.
chknmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #59  
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
i can't really discuss that....
Mr.Modify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #60  
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
I have a flip knife, and autoloc pro.
CuRiOuSfIsH is offline   Reply With Quote