Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

3 series retrofit complete

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
btuner is an unknown quantity at this point
those are sick
Old 05-06-2005
Registered!!

scizod is an unknown quantity at this point
Are there shrouds on the projectors?

Very nice looking. Are those d2s or h7? I also notices that you do not have shrouds on the projectors. Let me know when you are getting rid of them and I will take them off your hands. By the way, I have mikenams retrofit with e46 projectors in oem housing. They look a lot like yours. How do you think the black shrouds will look on oem housings. The bowl is chrome but everything else is black.
Old 05-06-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
black shroud? i don't think it will look that good, but whatever floats your boat.

d2s or h7? D2S. ZKW bi-xenons only come in D2S. you're thinking about valeos which have both h7 and d2s applications, but h7 accepts the D2S capsule very well.

lol i freaking love this pic:

Old 05-06-2005
Registered!!

scizod is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have shrouds on your projectors? In one on the pics on the first page it looks like you don't have shrouds. I also have a quick question. I want to shield mod my lights before I seal them up. How do I do that so both projectors are the same. Are your lights modded at all?
Old 05-06-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
no shrouds.

shield mod? bend the shield, you mean? don't do that to bi-xenons. what you want to do is a washer mod, but with the washer mod you get a fuzzier cutoff with a little more color. not worth it if you don't know that. if you want to do a washer mod thouhg, get some small washers that will fit around the bottom pegs of your projector and space the lense away from the shield and relfector bowl. use the same number of washers for each bottom peg.
Old 05-07-2005

this is a picture my cousin took with his Canon Powershot Pro1
Old 05-07-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
I will never give up my valeos! besides you didnt have the "real" ones

Im glad you got what you wanted It definatley seems that you have a lot more foreground light than before and you still got the color
Old 05-12-2005
Look what i did..

ExZaCc has a spectacular aura aboutExZaCc has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by infinite012

this is a picture my cousin took with his Canon Powershot Pro1

WOW... thats soo hot..
Old 05-12-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
your retrofit is always the best... my hid is a disaster