Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Check Out My New Ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vipergtsr should not be trustedvipergtsr should not be trustedvipergtsr should not be trustedvipergtsr should not be trusted
Smile Check Out My New Ride

Here it is.

I had to get out of the civic. This is a big upgrade for me. 255hp stock. Perfect platform to start moding. What do you think?

This is the best part....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Profile.jpg
Views:	1331
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	53250   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gauges.jpg
Views:	1288
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	53251   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bose.jpg
Views:	1274
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	53252   Click image for larger version

Name:	6spd.jpg
Views:	1267
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	53253  
Old 05-04-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
not bad. too big for me but if you like it awesome!
Old 05-04-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
nice have fun.
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

MIVtec is an unknown quantity at this point
i always wanted a maxima like that, the new body style is cool, but your year was by far my fav. nice choice man take care of her.
Old 05-04-2005

sw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the rough
6 speed, nice!
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

D17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura about
idk about modding, that car is nice as is stock.
Old 05-04-2005
I like you! do you like me?

Farage is on a distinguished road
nice! the manuals are very rare. congrats bro
Old 05-04-2005
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
Congrats, I couldnt drive a boat at this point in my life. But its your money and your car, enjoy!
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

vipergtsr should not be trustedvipergtsr should not be trustedvipergtsr should not be trustedvipergtsr should not be trusted
It is alot bigger than the civic but that is what I wanted. I'm sure it isn't gonna ride or handle like my civic but it will haul A$$ (compared to the civic). I just feels like it has power throughout the whole RPM range. Very smooth and QUIET!! I was going crazy listening to Road noise. Plus I have the greddy cat back that is loud too. I didn't get rid of the civic, my Fiance is going to drive that and I will drive the Max.

I only want to do minor mods. I wil clear the side markers. Clear the headlights. Maybe upgrade the factory HID's add HID fog lights. The rest will be performance upgrades. I think I could get this car to 300 HP no problem.
Old 05-04-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
stillen makes plenty of max. parts. i like your version way better than the new one.
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

DMunny is an unknown quantity at this point
here's an upgrade.....STILLEN SUPERCHARGER! There's your 300 ponies.

as a sidenote: does your fiance like driving the loudass civic?
Old 05-04-2005
Ace Ventura

my05civic24 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's ugly and nissan's suck, except for the Skylines. But that is my opinion. Other than that, if u like it, it's cool
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

nickm748 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^

Umm I think you forgot s13, s14, s15
300zx
and 350z
Old 05-04-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
300zx was ugly, but most of nissan's line-up is very powerful.

my friend has a 5th (your gen?) gen maxima and it's a very nice ride.
Old 05-04-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by infinite012
300zx was ugly, but most of nissan's line-up is very powerful.

my friend has a 5th (your gen?) gen maxima and it's a very nice ride.
WHAT?! 300zx is pure sex of a car!

anyone back me up here? Isnt that beautiful? WAY ahead of its time in exterior styling!
Old 05-04-2005
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Originally Posted by my05civic24
It's ugly and nissan's suck, except for the Skylines. But that is my opinion. Other than that, if u like it, it's cool

but then again, you my friend are a fvcking noob, and you put a bum in your *** for later consumption. So STFU and GTFO
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DMunny

She Loves the Civic. It is a huge upgrade for her. She is going from a 2001 Hyundai Accent to my 2002 civic ex coupe.

As far as the stillen supercharger that is a possibility but so is a turbo setup. I will have to research. I never felt that the $ would be worth turboing the civic but I would turbo or S/C the maxima.
Old 05-04-2005

Originally Posted by my05civic24
you probably have no idea why the 300zx is so nice, or how the "skyline" in japan right now is the infinity G35 here. Dont dis all of nissan since the sentra is becoming a played out crap wagon.
Old 05-04-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
300zx IS a fast car, but exterior styling, IMO, is hideos. i wouldn't mind owning one, but i would still know that i'm driving one ugly piece of metal that can run 12s..
Old 05-04-2005

no way the 300zx (newest gen) is amazing looking. super sexy. everyone thinks of the older ones, im talking the newer ones
Old 05-04-2005

let's not ***** this guys thread with this banter.
Old 05-04-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
nice, manual maximas are sooo rare. have fun
Old 05-04-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
very nice! the only problem I have with that car is the size and the rear beam axle suspension. My friend has the same year Max, 5thgen 2003, it's auto but it still pulls like crazy! My friend has done a great deal with it. www.maxima.org is a great resourse! he's on this board rarely.... PM me if you have any Q's so perhaps I can refer you to him. again, very nice car man!
Old 05-05-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Im not a fan of any of the nissans in the united states..
G35's and G35's coupes are about the only car I like they have
Old 05-05-2005
Registered!!

covrigel is an unknown quantity at this point
sexin cars now eh
Old 05-05-2005
Registered!!

MacAlert is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DMunny

No Stillen supercharger available for 5.5 Gen. Head on over to forums.maxima.org. We'll definately get you on the right track to modding!!! (I own a Maxima)
Old 05-05-2005
Registered!!

Oh yea, and for mods. Cattman Y-Pipe, Tokico Illuminas or coilovers, Progress sway bar, any strut bar (the ones on ebay are fine). There are two short shifters available for the 6spd. One is by TWM Performance and the other is HPAutoworks. They both are installed under the hood. If you want to do intake, I recommend Berk Technology with Apex'I filter. AND THE FIRST THING TO DO, DITCH YOUR STOCK TIRES!!!!! The Bridgestone Potenza RE92's are horrible.
Old 05-05-2005
Registered!!

HEYYYYYYY, SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT HERE. STOP TAKING OTHER PEOPLES PICTURES CLAIMING TO BE YOUR OWN..... http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=398414 REMOVE THOSE PICS NOW!!!
Old 05-05-2005