Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

All Products For Project 2005 Si Reverb Have been Ordered

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Talking All Products For Project 2005 Si Reverb Have been Ordered

Here is what I have on order for this Monay (Paid In Full)

Full Catback (Magnaflow)
springs (Newspeed Sports)
HFP 16 inch 5 spoke wheels..(First guy in the Area to ever have these on ) with 205-50-16 Toyo Proxes 4 (Excellent tire ) I did so much research on these
Rear reverb lip (HFP) LIP
Acura El Bumper
OEM Honda Fog Lights

Ok I understand that some of you will say bah humbug but im like diskreet I want my car to be OEM all the way so I went for a nice small drop a nice exhaust and Factory wheels.

I have gotten alot of feedback from guys who have 18's on the site and have informed me to not go that route if you are a daily driver (also Child involved) 16's will give me the ample amount of cornering ill ever need especially for a civic

Also as i already have the HFP front lip any lower than 1.5 and the lip will be toast as it already hangs low..

Yes I know the thread is worthless without pics but use you imagination guys and tell me if it will be thumbs UP or Thumbs Down.....

Thanks
_Viper_

Last edited by _Viper_; 04-30-2005 at 08:06 PM.
Old 04-30-2005
Powered by Honda

y.0. KiLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
o0o man..i can picture in my head one sick *** clean civic with the exception of some **** stains on the seat..other than tha...ur civic will look mad nice son.
Old 04-30-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
sweet, can't wait till its done.
Old 04-30-2005
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
should be sweet dude, I agree with ya on the OEM look, I got rid of my 17's for some 04si 15" alloys. I think the subtle look is hot. Sometimes less is more.
Old 04-30-2005
There is no substitute
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ironchef is an unknown quantity at this point
I really like what you're going for, the OEM look can look really good, if they have some nice parts available, which in this case they do. I think it your car is goiong to look sweet.
Can't wait for the pics.
Old 04-30-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
so you lied about getting that 350z? you dirty bastard!
Old 04-30-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
lo of course he lied

sounds good
lets see it! make it fast!! haha
Old 04-30-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
_Viper_

Cant wait to see it, mines in the works..i'm going for that OEM look as well..but more of a JDM aftermarket look. haha..just wait ! I'll show you guys..

muahahaha (evil laugh).

I have a question viper, you know how our exhausts bend down becuase of our rear bumper..if i were to get an exhaust for the vic sedan..do they just hang lower to prevent it from getting in the way of the bumper or what?

Last edited by jhonsok; 04-30-2005 at 04:09 PM.
Old 04-30-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
viper...i <3 you.
Old 04-30-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
_viper_ do what I did and get some Toyo Proxes 4's, they are amazing with these wheels. It will really surprise you. Cant wait to see the 5 spokers!
Old 04-30-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
should look sick and clean! can't wait to see it all come together
Old 04-30-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Wow im really thankfull of the great replies.I wish I could be more like alot of the other guys (Girls) that do the 18 inch rim look with a 2.0 plus drop but I like country drives and going out on trips. I also hate to have to watch out for every damn pothole in the streets. Here in Ottawa its so bad. I know the HPF Honda 16'inch wheels are heavy but I know one thing.. They are strong wheels very tuff wheels. ALso Diskreet the Proxes 4 is a real kick *** looking tire. I got all 4 for 629 balanced installed (Canadian Money). Man I cant wait to start installing all the stuff. Its going to be such a (shitty) ride a Viper inside oke for you all.

I might just call my next thread when its all done. Vipers Shitiest Ride eva lolllll

Anyways thanks alot friends..

Oh BTW I was looking at my Car and I have to say that once complete it will look like

DARTH VADER.. I swear youll see once im done lollllll
Old 04-30-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
sweet man, cant wait to see it. how much did you pay for the wheels?
Old 04-30-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
_Viper_, please get wheel locks this time.
Old 04-30-2005

Originally Posted by silver04
sweet man, cant wait to see it. how much did you pay for the wheels?
Each wheel cost me 272 $ canadian . Yes I know its alot but what can you do In my opinion the HFP wheel 5 spoke is a very nice wheel. I know its not the best looking and the most performant wheel but I know alot of people going to 15inch Rotas so I guess ill be happy with 16's plus tires are not too expensive.

So each wheel is 215 US..Is that alot guys?????
Old 04-30-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
thumbs UP your *** nah I'm kidding.. can't wait to see it done!!
Old 04-30-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
The pricing on the wheels is definitely a lot (at least to me) .. just about 100$ more per wheel ( and I went with 17's) .. but as you said. You are going the route of OEM - I am not.. So with OEM comes the expensive of it.

I'm sure it will look kick *** Viper .. is it going to be ready for Saturday though?
Old 05-01-2005
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
how much was the magnaflow n what was the model # on that one for ur sedan?
Old 05-01-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
nooo why HFP rims?
Old 05-01-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
nooo why HFP rims?

hfp wheels are nice.
Old 05-01-2005

Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
nooo why HFP rims?
Youll see why..

In all honesty around my area I see soo much bling that it makes me sick. Even Honda see's kids comming in to trade in civics with after market rims and they just send them away and tell them to come back wit OEM wheels..

I think my choice was based on the fact that I got 20 percent off on all honda parts and that the HFP wheels have never been sold in our region. So i guess I just want to be different.
All i know is that when people will look at the car especially a Sedan all fixed up with OEM 16's they will say WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said if this was my secondary vehicle i would have 18's and slammed..

Its gonna be really clean and I have also scheduled a proffesional car detailling company to completly rebuff the car and add a special compound plus wax to make it shine like the *****......

The magnaflow cost me 490 plus tax (Canadian)

go to www.magnaflow.com
It retails in canada for 819 plus taxes
Old 05-01-2005

yeah most people see the center cap to the wheels and are like "I know honda doesnt make those wheels for the civic. Those arent honda wheels. thats fake." so i give them a lesson on being stupid and they shut up.
that or they are like "when did they make the hfp package for the sedan? Where is the lip kit (that obviously wouldnt fit on the sides!)? etc."