Just out of the garage - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2005   #1  
Remebers the old days
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Just out of the garage

Well lots of people don't know unless you visit the cali section my T25 turbo shelled out on me. intake oil seal went out and filled the intercooler and intake manifold with oil. Well after 2 months of working and waiting on parts the beast is reborn. With a new look as well. Just need to get it tuned now. T3 super 60 turbo spools nice.

Big thanks to Dezod on the hook up on the manifold. Your old stuff is my new treasure.
CrewChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #2  
SICCMADE

Danka02 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice
Danka02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #3  
This shirt is Dry Clean only, which means it's dirty. -Mitch Hedberg

SS109 will become famous soon enoughSS109 will become famous soon enough
Nice. Very clean. I like it.
SS109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #4  
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
This will be moved to memeber's rides.

Nice...
CivicsRdBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #5  
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
noooice!
NoiSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #6  
Premium Member

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
Did you have that license plate before you got a turbo?
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #7  
Remebers the old days

CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light
nope just got it. I have had the turbo for 2 years now. I rebuilt it. It is the TSI kit redone. From a t25 to a t3 super 60. Changed the mani and wastegate. Also made my own 3 inch down pipe. Nice to have a mig welder.
Old 04-23-2005   #8  
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
scatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #9  
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
looks good, but you need a rear lip sweet car tho!
Octane Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #10  
Registered!!

FTK01CIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
dope car man!
FTK01CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #11  
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice
sweet car...must feel real good to be up and running again.
icedcoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #12  
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
i am so envious of you, but if your cali do you not care about window tint laws and emissions, law, f the police j/k
runner1738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #13  
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
awesome car
MiamiUgen7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #14  
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
looks good
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #15  
Remebers the old days

I am military. I reg out of state. Cops cant touch me. lol
It does feel gtrat to drive the car again. will be a lot better after tuning
Old 04-23-2005   #16  
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
i want boost
skipbarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #17  
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
ready for the photoshoot?
oh yeah, have you got my PMs?
Caucasian.Asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #18  
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
looks hot
kirks04ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005   #19  
Registered!!

BigGeorge is an unknown quantity at this point
nice car
BigGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote