all new civic pics - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

all new civic pics

Old 04-22-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
What you dont like the 02-04-05 tails?????They are so much safer and so sweet..I get alot of compliments on them..I can try and get you a pair if you want
Old 04-22-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
idk maybe if its cheap enough
Old 04-22-2005
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
I like it man
ur car looks so simple and clean!
Old 04-22-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Very clean as always looking good the grill is growing on me. I'm starting to like it the more i see it
Old 04-22-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
As everyone had said before your ride is clean and I love that grill..