Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

any help is appreciated!

Old 04-21-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
any help is appreciated!

Not sure if this is the right forum to put this in, i did put it in THe FL section because it was local but chances are if this guy sells the stuff that he stole it will not be local.... Please if everyone can keep their eyes out for these parts, many of these parts are very very rare. thanks in advance.

Ok some people on this thread will not care at all..... but for those who dont know we are having some problems here in fl with theft of cars.... we had another local here get his taken.

here is the post

"The Jade Orange EG was stolen. From in front of his house. Just giving you guys a head's up. If you see any of his parts up forsale give me a heads up.

He had Volk TE37 cup wheels.
Spoon Calipers
Project Mu Rotors
Cusco Roll cage
Spoon Wing
Spoon Lip
Vision Carbon Kevlar Seats
Takata Harnesses.
GSR Motor
Greddy SP Exhaust
all the Usual JDM interior pieces, Climate Control, Clock, Gauge Cluster

This is really getting out of control."

this is a pic of the car.

any info reguarding this will help!

we are all Car enthusiast here and care about our cars and im sure we would want people to do the same for us... thanks again.

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 04-21-2005 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-21-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
nooo...I have sooo many pics of this car..
Old 04-21-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
omg that sucks! i would seriously go on a rampage if i found out who stole that car
Old 04-21-2005
Registered!!

FTK01CIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear about the misfortune.. that car looks sick... hope you get the bastards that stole it.