Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

2 female 7th geners in Elgin?

Old 04-19-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
2 female 7th geners in Elgin?

I was at school this morning to see if I could register and on the way out of the school and I saw a black 01-03 vic w/ tinted windows, OEM spoiler, and chrome tezzas... then on the way out to randal road I was a red 01-03 vic w/ tints and a realy cute brunette driving it... I was like, wow, not only is it rare for me to see a female 7th gen on my morning drive, but they were modded 7th gens! I was just wondering if anyone knew if they were on this site/knew who they were/have seen these cars b4, just wondering... I dont see to many 7th geners on this site from my area and wondered how come since there is quite a few rolling around...
Old 04-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Tint and chrome altezzas are mods to you haha in that case you would fall for half the girls in san antonio.
Old 04-19-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
tint and altezzas are what i see on the 20 year old accords owned by people who stopped eating to use their welfare money on their really really crappy car!
Old 04-19-2005
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
almost 90% of the modded 7thgens i see around here are owned by girls.
Old 04-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
All the girls here drive fixed up trucks
Old 04-19-2005
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
All the girls here drive fixed up trucks
I hate those things
Old 04-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

yea and they cant drive them worth anything too... id say there are at least 5 accidents in my school parking lot every week due to those huge trucks
Old 04-19-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
When I see altezaz on a vic i quickly proceed in humping them
Old 04-19-2005
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
tezzas... too bad they didnt fall off the car...
Old 04-19-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
Originally Posted by diskreet
tint and altezzas are what i see on the 20 year old accords owned by people who stopped eating to use their welfare money on their really really crappy car!
Where! I don't see these accords! Maybe I should take a drive up hazleton for a good laugh.
Old 04-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by teampointless
tezzas... too bad they didnt fall off the car...
yes... I don't know why I ever had them... I should have listened to you and Akia and took them off a lot sooner then I did. Took me way to long to realize how dumb they look
Old 04-19-2005
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
We tried to tell you... you have any luck in finding those UKDMs yet?
Old 04-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by teampointless
We tried to tell you... you have any luck in finding those UKDMs yet?
No i'm going to talk to tommy at the shop he is good at getting stuff imported i'll let you know joe
Old 04-19-2005

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
LOL, thanks for the help guys... you are all from out of state, cept viper who is oot of the country(btw, the misspelling of out was on purpose )
Old 04-19-2005

O and on the old crapper cars w/ tezza, yea, just try to drive in Aurora w/o seeing any old POS cars that only have tezzas and styling road rashed/missing bumpers!!! Now that is hot!
Old 04-19-2005
Stage7 VP

Fiji-Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
oooohhhh females in 7thgens, omfg imma go jerk it in the broom closet.... and he said there was 2 of them, imma do it twice!

n00b, who gives a **** if you see a chick in a 7thgen, modded or not....
Old 04-19-2005
Ultimate Member

ha ha... I was thinking the same thing steve, but i figgered i'd be nice....
Old 04-19-2005
Stage7 VP

never that...why be nice when you can ethug....?
Old 04-19-2005

Originally Posted by Fiji-Steve
never that...why be nice when you can ethug....?
intimidating... NOT! I was just wondering why I see all sorts of 7th gens in my area and no one is ever on this site.... sorry I didnt realize that I shouldnt post somthing since some one else finds it un important... oh wait... I dont care...

O and btw, fiji, your only 2 years and 3 days older than me so there is realy nothing n00b about me... lol

Last edited by Silver Civic; 04-19-2005 at 01:24 PM.
Old 04-19-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
around my area there are a lot of chics into modding there cars, normally chrome , tint and air bags even on some of there rides. Unfortunately many of them are not hot as there cars are..
Old 04-19-2005
Ultimate Member

ha ha... good stuff steve.
Old 04-19-2005

Originally Posted by eye_see_you
Unfortunately many of them are not hot as there cars are..
lol
Old 04-19-2005
Godlike member

ex_03 is on a distinguished road
Yea I have noticed that almost ever thread turns into rice bashing, getting old!
Old 04-19-2005

Originally Posted by ex_03
Yea I have noticed that almost ever thread turns into rice bashing, getting old!
Old 04-19-2005
Registered!!

Diver is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Silver Civic
I was at school this morning to see if I could register and on the way out of the school and I saw a black 01-03 vic w/ tinted windows, OEM spoiler, and chrome tezzas... then on the way out to randal road I was a red 01-03 vic w/ tints and a realy cute brunette driving it... I was like, wow, not only is it rare for me to see a female 7th gen on my morning drive, but they were modded 7th gens! I was just wondering if anyone knew if they were on this site/knew who they were/have seen these cars b4, just wondering... I dont see to many 7th geners on this site from my area and wondered how come since there is quite a few rolling around...

I have seen those (or similar) cars a few times rollin to my buddies house in Elgin. But you should have posted in Midwest...for better responses. Did you make the meet last weekend?
Old 04-19-2005

Originally Posted by Diver
I have seen those (or similar) cars a few times rollin to my buddies house in Elgin. But you should have posted in Midwest...for better responses. Did you make the meet last weekend?
no, i missed it I had to work... sigh... maby Ill post a link in midwest to see if that gets any responce, good idea diver rep+ thanks!
Old 04-19-2005
Registered!!

EssEss21 is an unknown quantity at this point
i live in your state...i see it all the time, tint= not considered a mod
Old 04-20-2005
Stage7 VP

Originally Posted by Silver Civic
intimidating... NOT! I was just wondering why I see all sorts of 7th gens in my area and no one is ever on this site.... sorry I didnt realize that I shouldnt post somthing since some one else finds it un important... oh wait... I dont care...

O and btw, fiji, your only 2 years and 3 days older than me so there is realy nothing n00b about me... lol

wow i am really sorry that you took me calling you a noob as me calling you a little boy or something....

if i wanted to call you little boy or kid i would have....

I meant your post is idiotic at best, I mean really, who gives a **** about some girl driving in a civic? what in the blue fvck does that really have to do with "members rides" nothing sir, so please take your gay banter about the chicks you wish you could bang elsewhere...

tata

w00t

Last edited by Fiji-Steve; 04-20-2005 at 10:09 AM.
Old 04-25-2005

the point of the thread was... to find out it the rides I spoke of were members... so members rides would be correct... as for a n00b this is the third modded car i have owned and the third site I have become a memeber of, so sorry that I have had my vic for less than a year and dont have alot of posts/points yet I gess the fact that I do know somthing about cars means nothing since I dont have alot of posts on this site which then automaticly makes you a n00b... to that all I have to say is meh... what ever you gotta do to get you though the day man... have at it...