Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Are these cheap or good?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Are these cheap or good?

I was wondering if this was a good headlight, if not then could someone direct me to which one is on ebay. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...968701776&rd=1
Old 04-16-2005

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
i have heard that those are only okay. if you want projectors then go with TYC; if you want halo then buy aftermarket halo rings, i believe someone is selling them in the buy/sell forum. check it out.

also, if you are looking to get TYC projectors, i heard the chrome ones are better than black ones.
Old 04-16-2005
slave to the freaky ass booty

VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have those...the only problem is that it fogs up really bad...other than that, it works good...and black is nicer than chrome
Old 04-16-2005

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
How about these, The TYC's dont look gopd at all, they have the yellow in them. Check these out. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...968523834&rd=1
Old 04-16-2005

wat color is ur car
Old 04-16-2005

Red EX, with Konig Prophets Opal
Old 04-17-2005

Does anyone know what I need to do to take out the yellow insert in my headlights?
Old 04-17-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
My ex use to have those halo lights... they barley lit up the road and the car looked like it was crying inside the headlight when ever it was exposed to even the slightest bit of water
Old 04-17-2005

So I've heard, so I though about taking the yellow inserts out of my headlights, but didn't know how to and also was wondering if they would fog up if i took them apart and reessembled them.
Old 04-17-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
so reseal them put in high power bubls. or put in HID and you wont need to worry about bring hehe
Old 04-17-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by drew22mader
So I've heard, so I though about taking the yellow inserts out of my headlights, but didn't know how to and also was wondering if they would fog up if i took them apart and reessembled them.
Mine fogged until i went and got some home window sealent from home depot, i put on loads and loads and now they no longer fog.
Old 04-17-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

as for taking the lens out there is a diy on it on the site, its pretty easy me and joe (teampointless) completed it in like 30 minutes
Old 04-17-2005

Is it hard to take them apart? I'm not sure what i need to do in order to take the headlights out. Are there any tutorials to show me how to do it?
Old 04-17-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=155290

there is the diy for ya
Old 04-17-2005

Do you have to take your bumper off? Or it that just another way to do it?
Old 04-17-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

yea unless you have an 01 for some reason people with 01 civics can just let their bumper hang down but 02 and up you have to take it off
Old 04-17-2005

Man i wish i didn't have to take the bumper off just to take the headlights out. Is it easy to break your headlights when popping the cover off?
Old 04-17-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

no just be patient, we didnt even put mine in the oven just gentally pry around the edges it takes longer but it's less risky imo
Old 04-17-2005
Banned

01redJDM is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
yea unless you have an 01 for some reason people with 01 civics can just let their bumper hang down but 02 and up you have to take it off
I have an 01 and I had to take the bumper off!
those projectors suck, they fog up and they barely lit up the road. but they LOOK good!
Old 04-17-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by 01redJDM
I have an 01 and I had to take the bumper off!
those projectors suck, they fog up and they barely lit up the road. but they LOOK good!
weird i know some people with 01 coupes have been able to jus let it hang
Old 04-17-2005
Banned

01redJDM is on a distinguished road
I have the Lx everything is weird on Lx. lol judging from the cat-on headers
Old 04-17-2005

I may just go to the junk yard and try to locate some headlights and do it to them, so i don't have to spend an arm and a leg.
Old 04-17-2005
Registered!!

04trinicivic is an unknown quantity at this point
projectors suck and is a waste of money and time get h.i.d's
Old 04-17-2005

no way, my projectors put out a hell of alot of light...they just fog up uncontrollably...and i have an 02 and i just let my bumper hang...wierd..