Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Farewell 7th Gen (Mine is for sale): Updated w/Pics of M3...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
greatcasa is an unknown quantity at this point
Farewell 7th Gen (Mine is for sale): Updated w/Pics of M3...

Well guys its official. I'm going to be leaving the 7th gen family. I didn't think it would happen for another couple of years when I finished up with my masters degree at UPenn, but I found a deal I just couldn't turn down. I just purchased a Black 1995 Luxury Edition BMW M3: My dream car. This baby is in mint condition: only 46,000 miles. Quite amazing considering my later '02 LX has 38,000 on it. Except for a few small scratches on the outside, and the need of two new front tires and all new breaks and rotors on all four wheels, the car is absolutely perfect. It was single owned, garaged, totally clean title. I even spoke to the guys BMW mechanic and he said the own was religious about all services, etc. The amazing thing is I only paid $16,000. Quite a steal considering I could probably drive it to LA tomorrow and sell it for $20,000 plus. My best buddies friend just purchased a 95 in LA about 6 months ago with 80,000 miles and paid $18,500, so when I saw this I had to get it. There is just no market for them out here in Philly, and so I was even able to talk him down $500 from the $16,500 he was asking. He started at $18,000 and I've seen it sitting at his dental office for about 3 months just asking to be bought. I decided to call never thinking I could afford it and found that he had just lowered to 16,500. I did some research and its only going to cost me $90 more every 6 months to insure, and repair parts for typical stuff are amazingly not that far off then it would be for me civic. Plus being a partner in a new motorsports company (Xios Motorworks in LA: stay tuned the site should be up and running soon http://www.xiosmotorworks.com/), and having the use of a wholesalers liscense will allow me to get stuff pretty cheap. Anyway as you might figure my 2002 Honda Civic LX with 38,000 miles is for sale. I'm asking $14,500 OBO. I have a cat back 2 in custom exhaust with a 17in Bullet Resonator hooked up to an HKS Hi-Power axle back exhaust, AEM Pullies and AEM Cold Air Intake with AEM Bypass Valve, Revo Short Shifter kit with an RSX shift ****, 17" Primax 618's Wrapped in Falken Ziex 205/40/17's, Goldline Springs with a 1.75" drop, and Ingalls front and rear camber kit, and an uninstalled Neuspeed front upper stut tie bar (black). I have also installed a P.I.E. RCA IPOD hook to the stock stereo with a Monster Loop cancelling device and monster cable for the IPOD (looks and works great). When trying to refinance my car loan for the M3 my bank listed my civic with a blue book value of $12,700, not including all the custom work I've done. Just to let you know. Kelley Blue Book online is crap. They listed the M3 I just about at a value of $12,000 which we all know is crap for a mint 95 M3. My mechanic also told me the best way to get an accurate blue book value is to call your bank. I've done all the servicing myself and used synthetic oil for almost all of its life which has been changed religiously. All original parts to include springs, exhaust, shift kit, shifter, air box, and orignal wheels with a decent amount of tread left will be included with the purchase of vehicle. I would prefer to sell everything as one unit but am willing to consider offers on my 17" wheels and the Neuspeed front upper stut tie bar. Please do not email me about buying the other parts off my car. Anyway I should be getting the car on Sunday, and I will try to post some pics.

Last edited by greatcasa; 04-25-2005 at 12:41 PM.
Old 04-14-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
you almost had 1000 post
Old 04-14-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
you sould ***** it up and levea us with 1000
Old 04-14-2005
Registered!!

Well with this thread I'm sure I'll get a few more and I'll still stop by for the occasional visit to see how everyone is doing. My vic is damn fine car and if I could afford to keep it I would keep both and keep the vic as my commuter or give it to my fiance. But I can't even afford to let her keep it
Old 04-14-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
well,

you can probabaly still talk about your car later on, this site kinds of intrested into all sorts of imoorts
Old 04-14-2005

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
congrats on your new purchase and good luck on your sale!
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by bamb00
congrats on your new purchase and good luck on your sale!
Thanks!
Old 04-15-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
good luck on your sale, the m3 will be fun. i just pmed ya bout the neuspeed
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
grats on the car, but paragraphs are your friend.
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
For $1500 more a 1995 BMW Luxury Edtion M3 with slightly more miles can be had...you're gonna have to try read hard to convince one of us to buy your car lol.

Wow great find...hope you enjoy the M3 and goodluck selling the Civic.
Old 04-15-2005
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
Seriously, paragraphs. That thing is a trainwreck.
Old 04-15-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
^ lol yea, good luck with the bmw, remeber to take good care of it, you cant beat on it like a civic you need to respect it! (ive seen alot of kids buy nice cars and they dont respect them and then cant afford to repair and lose aton of money on it)
anyways if ur gonna look for values again on anything buy some nada books from nada.com they are what most companys (shops, insurances, dealers use)
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
nice my buddy has a 95 m3 and every time im in it i nut all over, its a nice car
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by goodtimes
nice my buddy has a 95 m3 and every time im in it i nut all over, its a nice car

but your buddy gets pissed that u nut all over his car...hahaha.... j/k
Old 04-15-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
ok wasup with the "nutting" comments, get a vagina! "GOSH" <Napoleon Dynamite> LOL
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ncirom2003
^ lol yea, good luck with the bmw, remeber to take good care of it, you cant beat on it like a civic you need to respect it! (ive seen alot of kids buy nice cars and they dont respect them and then cant afford to repair and lose aton of money on it)
anyways if ur gonna look for values again on anything buy some nada books from nada.com they are what most companys (shops, insurances, dealers use)
Yeah I checked on Nada last night and I believe it said $12,500, right about what my bank said.
Old 04-15-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
^ oh, well i trust nada most. lets see some pics of the M
Old 04-19-2005
Registered!!

Here's some pics guys of my Black 1995 Luxury Edition BMW M3. I'll post some better ones after this weekend when I detail her and have a better camera

http://www.msnusers.com/jats028i9ekreitjt7q4lrjng1
Old 04-20-2005
Registered!!

Kizuel is an unknown quantity at this point
"This is a members-only area

You need to be a member of this group in order to gain access to this area ."

ugh!
Old 04-20-2005
video game guru

shadowsonic will become famous soon enoughshadowsonic will become famous soon enough
$18500 w/ 80K they got robbed, and selling a civic for $20000 wow!!! only in LA.

I bought a 2001 w/ 41k miles prestine condition for $8600 im on the wrong state from the looks of it.
Old 04-20-2005
Registered!!

who's selling they're civic for $20,000? What are you talking about?
Old 04-21-2005
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
^ yea for real...

and whats up with the neuspeed front?? still for sale?!
Old 04-21-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
if this is what it looks like; Nice!

Old 04-22-2005
Registered!!

That's exactly what it looks like. My neuspeed is still for sale for all those that are interested...
Old 04-22-2005
Balut Eating Champ

pnoyster2k1cvic is on a distinguished road
the best way to sell an NA car is to part out, and sell your car lower to what the KellyBlueBook quoted, because 99.9999% of us won't buy a car that has higher price from KBB... nice M3 by the way I was thinkin about getting me a beemer soon...
Old 04-25-2005
Registered!!

Ok guys here are some pics of my car just after a full detail: http://greatcasa.myphotoalbum.com/vi...umName=album02
Old 04-25-2005