Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Aero sides are on... tell me what you think !

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4bangin is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Keet
I think you look odd to me.
How can you make such a statement about his Civic without providing some kind of rationale for your views? I know it's just your opinion, but I cannot for the life of me spot one detail with the front sides and rear that might make me think that they look odd together.
damn son wtf is up your ***. its my ****ing opinion and i think the rear looks too high compared to the sides and front. i think my rear looks high also but i still love my car. i think the 350z's rear is also too high but i still praise that car. ne way, im not gunna ***** this thread....its my opinion......i still think the car looks great though, i even like the look of the fatter tires and they are a little more durable when you have mad potholes and ****.

btw....big george...watch what you say about putting on a rear lip....keet kinda gets pissy about that. dont want to **** him off
Old 04-14-2005
Registered!!

Keet will become famous soon enough
Well great, thanks, that's all I wanted to hear. I'm not pissed, I just don't like it when people criticize someone's ride for no reason at all, but now you got a reason for saying it looks odd, cuz you just said the back's too high, so I guess we're cool now.
AIGHT?
Old 04-14-2005
Registered!!

02ciVike is an unknown quantity at this point
It looks good the way it is IMO. The front and rear seem too line up quite nicely. Keeping it the way it is will maintain a more clean look. Adding the front and rear lips will make it look slightly more agressive. Good job.
Old 04-14-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Looks clean likin' the rim combination you picked out..... I'd say finish the kit though..JMO