Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

The dream is done

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
The dream is done

well i had hoped this summer to get up to at least 15psi on my auto civic but i think that dream is finaly shatterd.

i overlooked the fact that AEM does not have a ems for auto civics so i would be stuck with just the emanage and thats just not going to be able to cut it for the hp that i had planed.

i guess its just time to get it tuned for 8psi get the tranny upgrade and call it a day
Old 04-06-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
hey 8psi is still pritty good! cheer up
Old 04-06-2005
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
i've pushed mine to the limit of 12 psi on an auto so dont' say its hopeless. If you build the bottom end your fully capable I beleive
Old 04-06-2005
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
i was looking for 300hp or 18psi, at least i wont have to have my car in the shop for 2 months this summer getting the block built up ect.