Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

opinions pleeeez!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Question opinions pleeeez!

Just thinking about a workup for my 2k1 coupe Si/EX..

would a Kaminari full front bumper go with OEM sides and rear?

I'm also looking to maintain my 1.75" drop and go to a 15" Black Rota Slipstream or something like that.
Old 04-06-2005
Registered!!

02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I personally think it would look really nice, what color rotas are you lookin at?
i think either bronze or black would look nice
Old 04-06-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
black for sure...
Old 04-06-2005
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
that's gonna look sick with those black Rotas man...
Old 04-06-2005
Hail to the king baby

kjgracing will become famous soon enoughkjgracing will become famous soon enough
yes..it would look good
Old 04-06-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
dude....joski has a full Kaminari front forsale!!! one of the only ones here in Canada....ask him, it'll be cheaper then buying it new!!
Old 04-06-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
the kaminari front will look much better with your current sides and rear.... the OEM sides and rear are really plain for kaminari. OEM sides/rear look really good with a plain front like a Type R or even a Type B lip but not kaminari.
Old 04-06-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by HustleLikeM0FO
the kaminari front will look much better with your current sides and rear.... the OEM sides and rear are really plain for kaminari. OEM sides/rear look really good with a plain front like a Type R or even a Type B lip but not kaminari.

I was also thinking of doing Type A sides and Type B rear but I'm not sure yet....I don't have a G5 kit anymore...sold it in the fall.
Old 04-06-2005
a.k.a incamus

maxEmus is an unknown quantity at this point
If its the ful front bumper then i think the oem sides would flow perfectly and even into the rear. if its jsut the kaminari fron lip, i think youd need something else.
Old 04-06-2005
Back from the dead

Liro is an unknown quantity at this point
the kit is too beffy to be going with 15" rims...the aero kit sides go with the kaminari well...but the type A are just too plain....

personally i think you should go even simplier with 15" slipsteams...

check out the spoon cars...the have the same rims that rotas are knocking off....

the spoon DC2 and EK hatch are so plain yet so sick...both have Spoon SW388...