Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Got my LIP KIT 04-05-2005

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Got my LIP KIT 04-05-2005

Well after waiting for weeks I finally got my lip kit from Phasenine.com. Which was the worst experince ever . They are hard as hell to get ahold of! I must have called 30 or more times and they only picked up once. I emailed them like 10 times in which they would never answer the questions I asked them in the e-mail. Instead just insured me that it was on the way and would not give me a tracking number. Then to top things off they sent the wrong front I ordered the rs front and instead got the type b. I am still up in the air about if I should just say **** it and keep it, or try to get the rs front again... tell me what you think...

anyway here are ONLY the "Test Fitting" pics.... I WILL BE GETTING THIS PAINTED!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lip front.JPG
Views:	448
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	51324   Click image for larger version

Name:	lip front..JPG
Views:	421
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	51325   Click image for larger version

Name:	lip kit.JPG
Views:	561
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	51326   Click image for larger version

Name:	lip rear.JPG
Views:	456
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	51327  

Last edited by Hayz; 07-23-2006 at 11:48 AM.
Old 04-05-2005
Registered!!

l3lackstatic is an unknown quantity at this point
i htink that looks hot, id keep that one, i had the same problem with phasnine...........
Old 04-05-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks.. i suggest no one deal with phasenine....its a pain
Old 04-05-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
i say slam it.....lol
Old 04-05-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
fero
Old 04-05-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
I say try to get the RS front.. but then you are going to have to wait a billion years just to get it.
Old 04-05-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
get the cleared inner tail lights. then it would look 10x better. and paint the kit
Old 04-05-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by infinite012
get the cleared inner tail lights. then it would look 10x better. and paint the kit
i was just making sure everthing fit i will get it painted next week if i keep the front... and i can't find the inner tails anywhere if you know where i could find them that would be great
Old 04-05-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
nope, don't know. i got mine from gearbox who did a DIY clearing (dremeled out the pink and siliconed a clear lexan piece)
Old 04-05-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
Type-b looks good but doesn't flow to well cause it's lower then the sides. I'd say get the rs. But either way it looks good.
Old 04-05-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
type b doesnt flow
Old 04-06-2005
Registered!!

pnoiracer is an unknown quantity at this point
phasenine.com sucks.. i ordered my grill from them.. i never got it... i paid $45 shipped...
Old 04-06-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by pnoiracer
phasenine.com sucks.. i ordered my grill from them.. i never got it... i paid $45 shipped...
i know its bullshit.. they are some of the hardest people to deal with, i could never get in touch with them and when i did they would say please hold before i could even get one word out and they'd just leave me on hold for like 20min, So then i would e-mail them no response for weeks, out of 25 emails i swear only three got responed to
customer service there sucks... I wll never deal with them again!
Old 04-06-2005
Back from the dead

Liro is an unknown quantity at this point
you need to drop that sucker so bad..and rims dont match the simple jdm theme...IMO...

looks good for the most part...id like to see a rs front lip with the style you have already
Old 04-06-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
nice and clean jdm!
Old 04-06-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
sorry to hear about the crappy service, but the kit look good!
Old 04-06-2005
Jspek Inspired

aznstylez254 is an unknown quantity at this point
in order to get **** from phasenine you have to call call and call and bother the **** out of them, and it'll still take forever.
Old 04-06-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by aznstylez254
in order to get **** from phasenine you have to call call and call and bother the **** out of them, and it'll still take forever.
trust me i did bug the **** out of them
Old 04-06-2005
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
AIM is the ONLY way to deal with Phasenine. I was refered to them by a buddy who told me that even though I would have to wait a while, the kit would be cheaper than ebay. Well my Mugen front, Type-R rear, and OEM sides were only $230 shipped.

Phaseninehelp is their AIM I believe. Took 2 months to get the first three pieces of my kit, then another couple weeks to get the front lip. pissed me off but well, it was cheap.

Your kit looks good man, I like the Type-B lip but it also is a little too low for those sides. An RS, Type-R, or Mugen would look a little cleaner imo. Damn good lookin car, but drop that ****.
Old 04-06-2005
Registered!!

JDMwhoreCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
that front doesnt flow wit tha sides or rear. IMO
Old 04-06-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
weird but im kinda digging the outer only tails.
hope you get luck on the inners.
check my ride too i have the complete setup.
Old 04-06-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
weird but im kinda digging the outer only tails.
hope you get luck on the inners.
check my ride too i have the complete setup.
Thanks yeah i'm still looking for the inner tails and seeing them on your ride only makes me want them more....
Old 04-06-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
it's not that bad looking, the outers more than make up for the look compared to stock tails.
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

PhaseNineInc is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Hayz
Thanks.. i suggest no one deal with phasenine....its a pain
I am sorry for the delay in receiving your parts. What you guys have to remember is that the box we use to ship these lips in is about 6' long, and therefore shipping is going to take longer than, say, a DVD or a small package. We state on the website that you should allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, depending on your location and how busy the shipping season is. As far as contacting us, we do recommend emailing us for tracking info. We have a small staff and are not always able to wait by the phone for calls. Often we are in the warehouse where there is no phone.
If you sent 30 emails and only got 3 responses, I assume most of your emails had to be duplicates, and of course we would not respond to the exact same email more than once.

I am sorry you received the wrong front lip, if you need to exchange it just let me know!
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by pnoiracer
Can you give me your name or order ID so I can check up on this? We have all the 01+ Civic grills in stock here so there is no reason why you would not have received it right away. Unless it was lost/damaged, in which case we need to file a claim.
Please email me @ sales@phasenine.com ATTN: Casey
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by clownprince
AIM is the ONLY way to deal with Phasenine. I was refered to them by a buddy who told me that even though I would have to wait a while, the kit would be cheaper than ebay. Well my Mugen front, Type-R rear, and OEM sides were only $230 shipped.

Phaseninehelp is their AIM I believe. Took 2 months to get the first three pieces of my kit, then another couple weeks to get the front lip. pissed me off but well, it was cheap.
Yes, we really do prefer using AIM if at all possible. The reasons are because like I said we are often in the warehouse which is connected, but there is no phoneline in there. Also, we do have a lot of customers who call and ask a million questions... which is fine, but that will tie up the phone lines. On AIM we can have 15 people asking questions at once, and everyone gets through!
2 months seems really long for you to have received that kit, something must have been on national backorder. Sorry for the wait!
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

BigGeorge is an unknown quantity at this point
your car needs a drop and you will be good to go.
Old 04-08-2005
Banned

hey phasenine i think that's a good start of taking care of your business.
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
hey phasenine i think that's a good start of taking care of your business.
Thank you CivicP. If anyone has questions or needs a quote email me. As a lot of you know, we give discounts off our already low prices to forum members.
Old 04-08-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
are you planning to paint it to white?

I can't see the body kit well

Quick Reply: Got my LIP KIT 04-05-2005