Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Got my LIP KIT 04-05-2005 (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/206006-got-my-lip-kit-04-05-2005-a.html)

Hayz 04-05-2005 06:25 PM

Got my LIP KIT 04-05-2005

4 Attachment(s)
Well after waiting for weeks I finally got my lip kit from Phasenine.com. Which was the worst experince ever :hithead: . They are hard as hell to get ahold of! I must have called 30 or more times and they only picked up once. I emailed them like 10 times in which they would never answer the questions I asked them in the e-mail. Instead just insured me that it was on the way and would not give me a tracking number. Then to top things off they sent the wrong front :screwy: I ordered the rs front and instead got the type b. I am still up in the air about if I should just say **** it and keep it, or try to get the rs front again... tell me what you think... :shrug:

anyway here are ONLY the "Test Fitting" pics.... I WILL BE GETTING THIS PAINTED!!

l3lackstatic 04-05-2005 06:27 PM

i htink that looks hot, id keep that one, i had the same problem with phasnine...........

Hayz 04-05-2005 06:29 PM

Thanks.. i suggest no one deal with phasenine....its a pain

Shifty 04-05-2005 06:32 PM

i say slam it.....lol

zachgeyer 04-05-2005 06:32 PM

fero

ciVictoria 04-05-2005 06:51 PM

I say try to get the RS front.. but then you are going to have to wait a billion years just to get it.

dirtySAMURAI 04-05-2005 06:57 PM

get the cleared inner tail lights. then it would look 10x better. and paint the kit

Hayz 04-05-2005 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by infinite012
get the cleared inner tail lights. then it would look 10x better. and paint the kit

i was just making sure everthing fit i will get it painted next week if i keep the front... and i can't find the inner tails anywhere if you know where i could find them that would be great

dirtySAMURAI 04-05-2005 07:03 PM

nope, don't know. i got mine from gearbox who did a DIY clearing (dremeled out the pink and siliconed a clear lexan piece)

PennyKnotOff 04-05-2005 07:03 PM

Type-b looks good but doesn't flow to well cause it's lower then the sides. I'd say get the rs. But either way it looks good. :tup:

skipbarber 04-05-2005 07:56 PM

type b doesnt flow :(

pnoiracer 04-06-2005 02:08 PM

phasenine.com sucks.. i ordered my grill from them.. i never got it... i paid $45 shipped...

Hayz 04-06-2005 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by pnoiracer
phasenine.com sucks.. i ordered my grill from them.. i never got it... i paid $45 shipped...

i know its bullshit.. they are some of the hardest people to deal with, i could never get in touch with them and when i did they would say please hold before i could even get one word out and they'd just leave me on hold for like 20min, So then i would e-mail them no response for weeks, out of 25 emails i swear only three got responed to :shake:
customer service there sucks... I wll never deal with them again!

Liro 04-06-2005 02:43 PM

you need to drop that sucker so bad..and rims dont match the simple jdm theme...IMO...

looks good for the most part...id like to see a rs front lip with the style you have already

gearbox 04-06-2005 02:44 PM

nice and clean jdm!

Octane Joe 04-06-2005 02:45 PM

sorry to hear about the crappy service, but the kit look good!

aznstylez254 04-06-2005 02:58 PM

in order to get shit from phasenine you have to call call and call and bother the shit out of them, and it'll still take forever.

Hayz 04-06-2005 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by aznstylez254
in order to get shit from phasenine you have to call call and call and bother the shit out of them, and it'll still take forever.

:rofl: trust me i did bug the shit out of them :rofl:

clownprince 04-06-2005 03:29 PM

AIM is the ONLY way to deal with Phasenine. I was refered to them by a buddy who told me that even though I would have to wait a while, the kit would be cheaper than ebay. Well my Mugen front, Type-R rear, and OEM sides were only $230 shipped.

Phaseninehelp is their AIM I believe. Took 2 months to get the first three pieces of my kit, then another couple weeks to get the front lip. pissed me off but well, it was cheap.

Your kit looks good man, I like the Type-B lip but it also is a little too low for those sides. An RS, Type-R, or Mugen would look a little cleaner imo. Damn good lookin car, but drop that shit.

JDMwhoreCivic 04-06-2005 03:36 PM

that front doesnt flow wit tha sides or rear. IMO

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 04-06-2005 08:17 PM

weird but im kinda digging the outer only tails. :D
hope you get luck on the inners.
check my ride too i have the complete setup. :_beer:

Hayz 04-06-2005 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
weird but im kinda digging the outer only tails. :D
hope you get luck on the inners.
check my ride too i have the complete setup. :_beer:

Thanks yeah i'm still looking for the inner tails and seeing them on your ride only makes me want them more.... :(

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 04-06-2005 08:50 PM

it's not that bad looking, the outers more than make up for the look compared to stock tails.

PhaseNineInc 04-08-2005 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Hayz
Thanks.. i suggest no one deal with phasenine....its a pain

I am sorry for the delay in receiving your parts. What you guys have to remember is that the box we use to ship these lips in is about 6' long, and therefore shipping is going to take longer than, say, a DVD or a small package. We state on the website that you should allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, depending on your location and how busy the shipping season is. As far as contacting us, we do recommend emailing us for tracking info. We have a small staff and are not always able to wait by the phone for calls. Often we are in the warehouse where there is no phone.
If you sent 30 emails and only got 3 responses, I assume most of your emails had to be duplicates, and of course we would not respond to the exact same email more than once.

I am sorry you received the wrong front lip, if you need to exchange it just let me know!

PhaseNineInc 04-08-2005 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by pnoiracer

Can you give me your name or order ID so I can check up on this? We have all the 01+ Civic grills in stock here so there is no reason why you would not have received it right away. Unless it was lost/damaged, in which case we need to file a claim.
Please email me @ sales@phasenine.com ATTN: Casey

PhaseNineInc 04-08-2005 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by clownprince
AIM is the ONLY way to deal with Phasenine. I was refered to them by a buddy who told me that even though I would have to wait a while, the kit would be cheaper than ebay. Well my Mugen front, Type-R rear, and OEM sides were only $230 shipped.

Phaseninehelp is their AIM I believe. Took 2 months to get the first three pieces of my kit, then another couple weeks to get the front lip. pissed me off but well, it was cheap.

Yes, we really do prefer using AIM if at all possible. The reasons are because like I said we are often in the warehouse which is connected, but there is no phoneline in there. Also, we do have a lot of customers who call and ask a million questions... which is fine, but that will tie up the phone lines. On AIM we can have 15 people asking questions at once, and everyone gets through!
2 months seems really long for you to have received that kit, something must have been on national backorder. Sorry for the wait!

BigGeorge 04-08-2005 07:58 AM

your car needs a drop and you will be good to go.

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 04-08-2005 11:04 AM

hey phasenine i think that's a good start of taking care of your business.

PhaseNineInc 04-08-2005 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
hey phasenine i think that's a good start of taking care of your business.

Thank you CivicP. If anyone has questions or needs a quote email me. As a lot of you know, we give discounts off our already low prices to forum members.

orion_squall 04-08-2005 11:25 AM

are you planning to paint it to white?

I can't see the body kit well :)