Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

i need help choosing one

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005
In love with Darryl. Only 10 more days baby.. te amo
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
diana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation i need help choosing one

which of these do you like better? i need a new front bumper, cuz mine....well it just sux, it doesnt fit right anymore and is cracking. So im debating cuz im not sure

ohhh yea this is what my car looks like now......

any help is greatly appreaciated!

Last edited by Diana; 04-04-2005 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-04-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
I say the first one, I think it will go better with the side skirts

Second one looks to boxy for me

Third one is okay too, but I likt the first one better
Old 04-04-2005
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all
Absolutely the Ground Designs (2nd) one. 2nd hottest front thats made IMO.
Old 04-04-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
ehhh.... the 2nd one has all striaght line (horizontal) and the side skirts are all at angles, doesn't flow to me.

It's nice bumper, just doesn't fit her car IMO
Old 04-04-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
I like the first one. damn that one you have now is a crappy fit... ewwww
Old 04-04-2005
The Woman Who Gave Birth to Rabbits. As seen on TV by QBoi.

Kadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the rough
1st one will mesh better
Old 04-04-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
First one
Old 04-04-2005

diana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by n.houstonpimp
I like the first one. damn that one you have now is a crappy fit... ewwww
yea tell me about it, my bf crashed it a while back and my brother's friend fixed it up but didnt have a model or anything so he fixed it to his best of how it would look/fit obiously as u can see it doesnt fit right! im tired of lookin sloppy i need some sweet!
Old 04-04-2005

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
how about this one? Buddy Club 2

Old 04-04-2005

that what the 1st one is supposed to be. Damn this is effin hard
Old 04-04-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by NoiSe

+1

that one. the 1st buddy club, tsunami and octane bumpers are all kind of overdone.

another choice that i dont know if you've seen or not is the kaminari full front bumper kit. i havent seen too many with that one...and i think that one is very nice.

Old 04-04-2005
I went to prison a boy and came out a man with a sore ass!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light

Old 04-04-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
I love the buddy club ones... get that buddy club 2. that is sweeeeet!!!!

Last edited by Gangsta Dave; 04-04-2005 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-04-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
The first one would match the best with your skirts... I like the second one cause that's what I have. We could be twinkies... or something like that... anyway, you're hot as hell, so whatever you pick...

it won't really matter.
IBTM
Old 04-04-2005
The Nightraid crew - Sensible Ownage

evilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the rough
Personally, I'd go with BC2 or 3, and paint the car bright red....but that's just me.
Old 04-04-2005

J187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of light
Numero uno. Smooth sleek lines.
Old 04-04-2005
.................................................. ..................

SIinthesky will become famous soon enoughSIinthesky will become famous soon enough
Buddy club 2 looks pretty good!
Old 04-04-2005

buddy club 2 might be my choice, gotta show it to my mom
Old 04-04-2005

Originally Posted by Diana
buddy club 2 might be my choice, gotta show it to my mom
awesome I really like BC2 kits, they look good on pretty much all makes of cars

That front bumper is $325 on www.henshinauto.com by the way
Old 04-04-2005
.................................................. ..................

SIinthesky will become famous soon enoughSIinthesky will become famous soon enough
It should look pretty good. You should try to go for the whole kit if possible.
Old 04-04-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
I'd get the BC 2, but it won't go with the Xenon sides. I was gonna do the same thing. Just get the whole kit. It'll look sick.
Old 04-04-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
any one of the BC ones....
Old 04-05-2005
Newbie Member

thomusvoo is on a distinguished road
first one i guess
they should really make a c1 kit for our cars
IMO lip kits are better.
Old 04-05-2005
Superior Evolutionary Element Destined-factor

Xenin is an unknown quantity at this point
the BEST looking kit for an 01-03. it flows the best with the rest of the body versus all other kits. if it were made in urethane i would get it, but its not so i got the Veloz kit instead.
Old 04-05-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
I like lips better but BC2 is a sick kit as well as the whole xenon kit. That's just me. only thing about the BC2 kit is the stupid black thing on the bottom of the bumper and the metal rods holding it up. Can they be removed?
Old 04-05-2005
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Originally Posted by blackbullet
I'd get the BC 2, but it won't go with the Xenon sides. I was gonna do the same thing. Just get the whole kit. It'll look sick.

yep, buddy club 2 will NOT match your side skirts. You can have one of the guys from the photochop forum do a quick chop, to see how it looks but It won't match right, even though that front end looks sick
Old 04-05-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Buddy Club 2!
Old 04-05-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Way off topic but IMO Go for the kalminari full fasia (front) with tsunami sides and the 04 tsunami rear lip (means you need to buy a 04 rear bumper too)

Car would end up with smoth rounded curves, a nice subtle look.

Originally Posted by kornsined
I like lips better but BC2 is a sick kit as well as the whole xenon kit. That's just me. only thing about the BC2 kit is the stupid black thing on the bottom of the bumper and the metal rods holding it up. Can they be removed?
the splitter is an extra $250 USD for it, and you put it on after (if you buy it)
Old 04-05-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
just make sure you get urethane.
Old 04-05-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned

That one for sure! Or better yet get oem bumpers and slam it.

Quick Reply: i need help choosing one