Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

interior color question

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dany.j is an unknown quantity at this point
interior color question

I drive a 02 ex coupe and i was wondering how many of you got a beige interior ? thanks
Old 04-02-2005
Registered!!

luke02civic is an unknown quantity at this point
i have an 02 ex coupe with the 2 tone beige interior...at first i didnt like it, but im startin to get use to it now
Old 04-02-2005
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
i got an 02 ex coupe... ebp.. with the beige interior... i'm about ready to change it all to black by painting the beige plastic parts and new fabric for the cloth parts.. suede perhaps...
Old 04-02-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
black interior is hard to keep clean compared to tan and beige. I would know SSM civics come with charcoal interiors.
Old 04-02-2005
Registered!!

pedro3970 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have an 01 ex with beige interior...i hate it
Old 04-02-2005
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
when i was deciding what color car to get, it was between nbp and ebp. i decided to go with nbp because i like that black interior better. i didn't like the beige at all. and black interior IS harder to keep clean.
Old 04-02-2005
Registered!!

Mdalicandro07 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have beige, but I bought NEX racing seats which are red and black, my civ is red, I'm doin the whole red/ black and tan mix to switch things up a bit... The tan is just as hard to keep clean I think, I like it though.
Old 04-02-2005
Registered!!

dany.j is an unknown quantity at this point
woah im surprised you didnt like it, i think it give a classy look but it just my opinion
Old 04-02-2005
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
even if black is harder to keep clean, it looks so much better IMO...
Old 04-02-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
How is the black harder to keep clean? I mean with the beige interior I would think it would get dirty faster.. I was thinking to put some RSX tan leather seats in my ride but the color does not match up and it would look stupid if I have it in two tones.
Old 04-12-2005
Registered!!

KaizCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
i was thinking about doing somethin like this but using beige / maroon < color of car... i think it would look better then the all beige IMO http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
Old 04-12-2005
Registered!!

gnat1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
I got beige right now too. But i'm going to swap with a black interior once my black leather rsx seats come in.
Old 04-12-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I don't like the beige interior... I just think well, it looks classy like mentioned, but Civic's aren't really that classy...
Old 04-12-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
beige is easier to keep clean because:
dirt = brown
brown is highly visible on black compared to tan.
for every one time my gf has to clean the interior on her sedan, ive had to clean my interior three times. Dust particles show alot more on the dash too.