Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

AHHH! I Cant wait!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
AHHH! I Cant wait!!!

...to get these put on on tuesday!!!

This kills to see this every day now till tuesday when i come home!
Old 04-02-2005
My Baby Daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
Very cool. I just ordered mine yesterday. How much? I paid $529 shipped to NJ
Old 04-02-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
it was free to me (see my sig) but she paid $540 shipped. i cant wait seriously...and Toyo Proxes 4 should be a major improvement over snow tires!
Old 04-02-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
I hear ya. I can't wait either. How long did it take for them to ship? Handa says there could be a delay, because of high demand.
Old 04-02-2005

I got them to the house with in 1.5 - 2 weeks. but that was months ago so might be longer now.
Old 04-02-2005

at least last night i took my mind off it for a while...The Starting Line in concert. Anniversary present from GF. All i got her was an edited version of the video she took over vacation in january that took 20 hours to make plus a scarp book of all the pics.
Old 04-02-2005

sw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the rough
nice rims
Old 04-02-2005

thanks, ill obviously have pics of the wheels and tires the second i get home with them!
Old 04-02-2005
lui
Registered!!

lui is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool rims are they like the ones that come on the civic type R?
Old 04-02-2005

Originally Posted by lui
Cool rims are they like the ones that come on the civic type R?
same style but these are 1" smaller and 4 lug. the CTR rims are 17" and 5 lug.
Old 04-02-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
where are the center caps?
Old 04-02-2005
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice
coool you get the from the dealership?..how much you get the for?
Old 04-02-2005

silverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the rough
yea, those are amazingly nice rims, I hope to get those one day soon
Old 04-02-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
ironically those are relatively cheaper compared to the stock 04-05 EX rims. the 04-05 EX rims are the most expensive rims for the civic right now, well at least the ones at the dealership. of course you could always find cheaper rims on the net.
Old 04-02-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
what size are the hfp wheels?
Old 04-02-2005
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice
Originally Posted by Blahman2
they're 16's. im hoping to get some soon, too.
Old 04-02-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
I thought they were 16's... thanks.
Old 04-02-2005
I survived that B*tch Katrina !!!

boombazokajoe91 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice rims..
Old 04-02-2005
Registered!!

Heylerds is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it!

Old 04-02-2005

Originally Posted by 2k1civic01
coool you get the from the dealership?..how much you get the for?
yeah i think $200 each or on sale till ~may at HandAaccessories.com. Thats where my girlfriend bought them for me from. You are looking about $550 shipped if you live somewhere in continental US.

Originally Posted by Blahman2
16"
Recommended Tire Size: 205/50/16
Ill have toyo proxes 4's at the dealership on monday and they will be on the vic tuesday if all 4 tires are good. (should be for this much $$$)

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
where are the center caps?
They are next to the wheel so you cant see them...here u go...sorry bout the flash.

Thanks on the compliments, can't wait!
Old 04-02-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
diskreet, your girl is a keeper if she buys you rims in exchange for paper with pictures glued to them and an edited video.
Old 04-02-2005

And in the pics;
when you get the wheels the tops are covered in a stirafoam cover thing with an elastic band like a hair net. I stacked the first 3 full boxes and put one wheel out on top to remind me of the sexy-ness and then the empty box is next to it. but i put the cover on the bottom of that one to protect the bottom from scratches.
as for what comes with the wheels:
That little white box you see in the last pic comes in each wheel box and contains:
2 door jamb wheel/tire load info stickers (8 total if you get 4 wheels)
1 center cap with H attached already
1 valve stem <-thank god honda isnt cheap like most companies!

These are also very heavy, about 22-24 pounds each, so if I hit a pothole with these heavy beasts and my steel reinforced toyos ill hurt the pavement not the wheels!
Old 04-02-2005

Originally Posted by SkipBarber
diskreet, your girl is a keeper if she buys you rims in exchange for paper with pictures glued to them and an edited video.
lol I took her on the vacation though:
1 week cruise to Belise, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman.
Bought her $350 diamond ring just before leaving for Christmas. For her birthday (Dec 17th) I got her a small $100 diamond bracelet.
DURING the cruise, in Belise I got her a $425 diamond tennis bracelet for NO REASON...to be nice.

So I had it coming. This is also the first time I haven't said "nothing" to her asking what she should buy me for my b-day or x-mas.