Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

The color red from 01-03... (just read the post)

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic2uner is on a distinguished road
The color red from 01-03... (just read the post)

I was wanting to get rid of my spoiler but i knew that the trunk would then have holes in it and i figured it would be easier to trade someone straight up who wanted a spoiler for their trunk lid. that leads me to the question... Are the red civics 01-03 the same red or would i have to trade someone with an 01 for it to match?
Old 03-21-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
to be perfectly matched, you would want someone with a civic coupe that was built in the same facility on the same day of the same month of the same year, and it has to have been outside for the same amount of time each day that your car has been outside. faded paint is a bitch to match.
Old 03-21-2005
Registered!!

civic2uner is on a distinguished road
so it would be better to have it filled and repainted
Old 03-21-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
yeah.
Old 03-21-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by civic2uner
so it would be better to have it filled and repainted
Thats what i'd do it is a bitch to match faded paint
Old 03-21-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by infinite012
to be perfectly matched, you would want someone with a civic coupe that was built in the same facility on the same day of the same month of the same year, and it has to have been outside for the same amount of time each day that your car has been outside. faded paint is a bitch to match.
Couldn't have said it better myself.