New hotness,ride goodies *New pics on page1* Update - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

View Poll Results: Looking goof or not?
Clean and simple? 36 37.50%
or riced? 60 62.50%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2005   #1
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud of
New hotness,ride goodies *New pics on page1* Update

well my car has been in the works for awhile but new goodies are all over the place in the past weeks.

Current mods etc that are currently on:
Tenzo-R Drivex 7 18" w/ Nanking rubber
Neuspeed Front Upper Strut
Neuspeed 24 mm Rear Anti Sway Bar
Tokico Blue Struts
Eibach Sportline Springs (Front)
Eibach Proline Springs (Rear)
Sprint Camber kit
Halo Projectors ( 8k HID's) thank you hids-express
Nopi CF Tails

Current mods etc that are awaiting install:
SSBC Rear disk conversion (13" discs) , waiting on powder coated calipers then i'll post pics
SSBC 13" disk upgrade kit for front, (not on yet , waiting on powder coated calipers
Power one exhaust . Being changed to Greddy Evo 2 ( thank you for my turbo install)
Tenzo R seats
Kaminari Body kit

much more to list but I will let the pictures talk for now

Some new shots after cleaning and changing of tails along with shots of the things to come

Last edited by eye_see_you; 04-23-2005 at 11:41 AM.
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #2
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
how much did the rear discs run and where?

i like it, but 2 things:
go back to stock tails...and seal up your projectors, nothing ruins the lines of a car more than fog in the lights. other than that, very nice.
skipbarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #3
Registered!!

stroked_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
rice.... naw i like a few things that you have going on, but seriously change the tails, may be an altezza grill... i dont really like the headlights either. once the kit is on it, it will look good though, i like the break upgrade too.
stroked_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #4
Registered!!

CivicStudEx is an unknown quantity at this point
Very Nice!!! Not riced at all. Thumps up
CivicStudEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #5
let the devil out

eye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud of
the SSBC brake kits I purchased through www.performancecenter.com
was about 1500 for front and rear conversion kits plus powder coating the calipers and shipping.
Old 03-19-2005   #6
Bma
Registered!!

Bma is an unknown quantity at this point
it looks like you paint your valve stems to match the car? nice touch
Bma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #7
StAyInG StOcK aNd MarRiEd

ES2Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
I like your car, it looks good. I hate how everyone hates on the tail lights. This is your car, do it how you want to.
ES2Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #8
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
wheres the tenzo r seats, the body kit, and the rear disc conv.
xam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #9
Bay Area

NytRyder2k2 is on a distinguished road
Lower it, lose the mugen license plate frame and burn the tail lights. Otherwise it looks ok
NytRyder2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #10

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
i like the screen lose the taillights and the mugen frame plz
vietstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #11
let the devil out

if you read the disc conversion is just awaiting the calipers, the seats are sitting in my room waiting for it to get back form the shop

THe valve stems are actually really red and I like the 3D tails
Old 03-19-2005   #12
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipBarber
go back to stock tails...and seal up your projectors, nothing ruins the lines of a car more than fog in the lights.
I'd have to agree with those comments - perhaps 04/05 sedan tails even more so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xam
wheres the tenzo r seats, the body kit, and the rear disc conv.
I was asking myself the same questions..
Karumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #13

sw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the rough
put ur stock tails back on...
sw388integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #14
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
looks pretty good just change those taillights
Wolfgang5884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #15
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Agreed^^ and maybe paint the lip of the grill
Hayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #16
Registered!!

civic21 is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice but get some stock tails
civic21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #17
Registered!!

jamie_civic is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a smaller gap with sportline springs and 14" wheels. weird.
jamie_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #18
Registered!!

Skunk2ner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_see_you
Eibach Sportline Springs (Front)
Eibach Proline Springs (Rear)

what's with the 2 different springs?

i'm not a fan of the tail lights either, but if you like them, keep them. i would suggest painting the front chrome lip too, looks cleaner painted. but it looks good man. pretty nice rims. good detailing job there.
Skunk2ner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #19
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i think the poll speaks for itself
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #20
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
yikes well...there's a little rice. I think if you replace the chrome hood and trunk trim with color matched, and put in 01-02 tails, it will look very clean. Everything else is great!
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005   #21
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
everything looks good except for the tail lights other than that great job on that car.
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #22
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk2ner
what's with the 2 different springs?

i'm not a fan of the tail lights either, but if you like them, keep them. i would suggest painting the front chrome lip too, looks cleaner painted. but it looks good man. pretty nice rims. good detailing job there.

To prevent rear sag.
LiKEaFeRiO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #23
let the devil out

the two seperate springs were due to faulty rear springs that were shipped to me initially. Since I installed the rear sway it raised up some in the rear.
Old 03-20-2005   #24
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ES2Guy
I like your car, it looks good. I hate how everyone hates on the tail lights. This is your car, do it how you want to.
when you post a poll and pictures of your car and ask people what they think...people will give their opinions. Of course he can do what he wants, but if you ask for opinions, youre going to get praise and critizism.
skipbarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #25
let the devil out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipBarber
when you post a poll and pictures of your car and ask people what they think...people will give their opinions. Of course he can do what he wants, but if you ask for opinions, youre going to get praise and critizism.

very true but because of the tails and the crome trim that has not been changed yet many just say its riced out. I think its clean and its still in progress of my vision but it does allow me to see what some think .
Old 03-20-2005   #26
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
IMHO, the car is clean, yet there is some things i would have never done, one of them being projectors and those tail lights, but honestly mang, its ur car, do what u want, if u like it, who are we? We all have our own taste for diff things, so cool to one person may be ugly to the other, and vise verse. but i do have to say, its lookin good in that color! luv that color, i know i would not be able to keep it clean with that color. ha,

good luck.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #27
Registered!!

xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
nice, i agree wit changing the tails. can't wait to some ground effects in the future.
xDCx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #28
let the devil out

i'm waiting for my stock lights to be sent back to me and they will replace the projectors, of course after blacking them out.The tails i'm looking around for some others but there will be more to come.
Old 03-20-2005   #29
Registered!!

Kizuel is an unknown quantity at this point
Shave off the Civic/EX on the back as well.
Kizuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #30
Balut Eating Champ

pnoyster2k1cvic is on a distinguished road
I love everything but the headlights... how much you spent on the rear disc conversion? and the seats, brackets and sliders?
pnoyster2k1cvic is offline   Reply With Quote