Woke Up To This This Morning... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2005   #1  
Registered!!

7thGenLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Woke Up To This This Morning...

hey guys its 7thgenlx's little brother but i post on here a lot i have a 99 Si and my brother used to have a 7thgen so yea....heres my story

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ElectronBlueSi
i wake up at 6 to head out to school im leaving at 635 when i see my door open so i thought how the f*** did i leave my door open last night so i got there and the top of the door is pryed open...heres soem pics...im f***ing pissed off if i find this kid hes gonna pay

looks like they put their feet up on the door and pulled away the police said all he can do is file a report...

1 More Pic

Update....went to my insurance company he quoted me $2600 im getting the dent popped out of the side that they put in that i dont have a pic of and my rear bumper fixed...its off the clips and has like a 1 inch gap nothing major but hey why not fix it now i really hope i find these kids i have 2 bats in my car one which is a wiffle ball bat filled with wet newspaper and it will f*** someone up they just better hope i dont find them....im gonna have to start sleeping downstairs with shoes on and my bat next to me
7thGenLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #2  
You boost, I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Hawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the rough
I'm amazed you still have the thing. All the electron blue SIs that were around here were stolen....all of them. I've seen 1 in the past year.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #3  
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
holy **** that sucks. wtf is wrong with people
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #4  
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
ouch!
i8dabomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #5  
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
what kinda tint do u have on there?
HondaGuy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #6  
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Jebus that sucks man! Did they steal anything from your car?
R1Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #7  
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
i dont believe this..... couple weeks ago someone broke into my friend's car that same exact way. they used a crow bar or something to pry the door from the top just like that. my friend lives in bensalem so thats right next to you.... i think you live in langhorne. i wonder if this is connected somehow
hustlelikem0fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #8  
Godlike member

ex_03 is on a distinguished road
sorry to hear and see bro, we feel it when someone gets robbed!
ex_03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #9  
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
Damn that sucks... I'm guessing they stole your system? Did you have an alarm or something??

Hope you get everything covered and fixed soon! good luck
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #10  
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleLikeM0FO
i dont believe this..... couple weeks ago someone broke into my friend's car that same exact way. they used a crow bar or something to pry the door from the top just like that. my friend lives in bensalem so thats right next to you.... i think you live in langhorne. i wonder if this is connected somehow

i used to live in levvitown pa... played baseball at middletown and went to walter miller elementry school...u know where that is?
HondaGuy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #11  
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
ouch that sucks man, yea those si's in electron blue are real flashy, theres an electron blue si near me and i see it everyday practically. thats crazy how they got into the car tho. just sucks the crime around philly. i tie, lock, double lock everything in my car lol.
slicksivik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #12  
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
wow that suxs
zachgeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #13  
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
woww.. hunt his *** down :|

i'd break some necks

i know enouhg ppl here i could find out who busted my car heh
paradoxblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #14  
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
yeal Electrion blue Si's are rare around philly. Ive seen maybe 2 but im sure they are very well watched over.

Sucks! get that car painted any color but Electron blue. Its just eye candy to theives!
AzNmiKex215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #15  
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
I'm amazed you still have the thing. All the electron blue SIs that were around here were stolen....all of them. I've seen 1 in the past year.
yeeah, he is lucky to have that car still
Wolfgang5884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #16  
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
there's a kid at my school with an electron blue SI. it's a very nice car and i'm sorry to see that something so horrible happened to yours.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #17  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
what kinda tint do u have on there?

no tint thats just my gay camera phone making it look green
Old 03-16-2005   #18  
The only job I need is a blowjob

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
damn, that just plain blows. I can't believe kids these days. Why do ppl have to be so ignorant and have no morals to do such things as this. I hope that fucker dies.
civic01vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #19  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Style
Jebus that sucks man! Did they steal anything from your car?

nothing was stolen at all i think they were goin for the car...they coulda been gone with it but the alarm went off but i sleep like a rock my mom said she heard it but got down there and no one was out there
Old 03-16-2005   #20  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleLikeM0FO

yea man i hope its not a string of **** going around well yea sorry to hear about ur friend man and they used a crow bar on mine too u can see the scrapes and yea i live in langhorne
Old 03-16-2005   #21  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
i used to live in levvitown pa... played baseball at middletown and went to walter miller elementry school...u know where that is?

yea dude i live right off of trenton road right up the street by where the MAA fields are PM me sometime
Old 03-16-2005   #22  
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
damm bro srry to hear that
FuzzBeC00L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #23  
Registered!!

civic21 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats some bs, why cant people just have respect for things people work hard for?
civic21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #24  

silverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the rough
that sux majorly, such a nice color too
silverem2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #25  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
if I had that car it would have a pager alarm and camera surveillance, and I would buy a gun. Seriously, you're lucky to have it. That's one of the most stolen cars.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005   #26  
Registered!!

yea i know im lucky to have it someone else will be too....im gonna sell it i hate having to be so worried about it and im nto gonna be able to sleep at night when i get it back so im gonna part ways with it after only a few months and get myself a swapped hatch
Old 03-17-2005   #27  
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Its messed up when thieves make drivers discouraged from driving there own car.. sorry this happend to you man.
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005   #28  
Registered!!

DAQIUN has a little shameless behaviour in the past
i know the feelin'.... to wake up to see the type of S##t. mine happen on a sunday morning about 7 to 8:30 while people was getting ready for church.
DAQIUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005   #29  
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
I feel for you man hope it all works out but take it easy with the bat you may end up with more trouble than you want
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005   #30  
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk

maybe they're all out here...lol. I see lots of electron blue SiR's all over the place...

sucks about the dammage...
Pharoh is offline   Reply With Quote