Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Got into an accident

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kempster will become famous soon enoughkempster will become famous soon enough
Got into an accident

So last night after i brought my friend home i was driving and hit a patch of ice and lost control of my car. i ended up doing a 180 and smacking into a parked car. i've only had the car for a week and a half and it dosn't even have 700 miles on it so now my baby is headed to the repair shop.

here's a few pics i took of my car since i was in a rush

Old 03-13-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
damn that sucks. i was just looking at those photos in members rides..
Old 03-13-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Boo that's gonna cost alot so I'm assuming insurance covers it. Can't do anything about accidents like this. They just happen that's why I hate winter driving.
Old 03-13-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Winter in NY SUCKS!!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2005
Premium Member

yeah insurance will cover it, well except for $500, but thats besides the point. My baby is hurt
Old 03-13-2005

silverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the rough
that sux majorly, I would be so pissed if I got a car like that and it got smashed so soon.
Old 03-13-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
did you cry?? i would. that sucks
Old 03-13-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
damn that sucks man.. The winter in NY is crazy the last time it snowed everyone was getting stuck and slipping on ice.. hope you get it back on the road soon.. you should also edit that picture the license plate number is showing.
Old 03-13-2005
Registered!!

Skunk2ner is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry man! i know the feeling. shes still pretty even with the bumps and bruises though. good luck on the repair! glad you're alright.
Old 03-13-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
couldnt handle the S2000 i see....

haha jk. good luck with the repair
Old 03-13-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn the ice!! You see, Ice is bad for you!
Old 03-13-2005
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
noooooooooooooooo!!!
Old 03-13-2005
im stock now! T.T

Civic_RedLine will become famous soon enough
so you h it and ran or did the parked car get you?
Old 03-14-2005
Registered!!

typeRDreamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn that sux man, my homboi just crashed and totaled his 350Z 1 mnth after having it. Sorry bro i feel ur pain!

Last edited by typeRDreamer; 03-14-2005 at 01:02 AM.
Old 03-16-2005
Registered!!

Rotarynomore is an unknown quantity at this point
accident

How is the radiator and radiator support. chances are if the 5 mph bumper did what it's susposto then it needs to be replaced but should have saved everythign else. from the look of it repairs from honda should be under a grand. I hope you rdedictubale is $500 or less. If it's not you migh as well do some upgrades, mugen front bumper instead of stock, possible front lip as well, should cost as much as a new stock bumper. When **** happens you just got to konw how to handle your ****. by the way vote for me on motorpride, I've been worknign on mysite and need votes the leader has 100+ votes i've got 28.

my site. Click here
Old 03-16-2005
Registered!!

JDMwhoreCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
ya right, your on crack.

its gunna cost more than a grand. the headlight unit alone is over $500 w/ the hid unit, ballast and bulb.

especiall for an 05 s2k for OEM parts... fender, bumper, and hood.
Old 03-16-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Well take it to a pro shop and learn how to drive
Old 03-16-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by _Viper_
^ damn thats mean.. the ice over here that day was crazy because it was raining then it just started snowing everyone was sliding they didn't even clear the roads that day.
Old 03-16-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by stealth_em2
^ damn thats mean.. the ice over here that day was crazy because it was raining then it just started snowing everyone was sliding they didn't even clear the roads that day.
Yeah i know thats mean and i shouldn't say it..but it breaks my heart to see a brand new S2000 get smashed up

It takes alot of responsibility to own and drive a car like that..If you mistreat it it will turn around and bite you in the ***..Usually youll know if there is black ice when your driving just because how cold it is outside...S2000 are not meant for driving in super cold conditions with the tires they have...

Remember the twin turbo MR2's??? ive seen those get smashed up bad by people who just lost control of them...

I hope they fix it up perfectly
Old 03-16-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road

i did a 180 too in the beginning of the winter.......

snow sucks!!
Old 03-16-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
that's seriously mean, yo...

*wood table - knock2 *
Old 03-16-2005
Registered!!

aoar is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, if they give you your old parts back i'd b interested in the projector/hids
Old 03-16-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by aoar
hey, if they give you your old parts back i'd b interested in the projector/hids
they probly wont change out the driver side headlight.

i want the projectors so bad for my retroift!! hah.
Old 03-16-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by JDMwhoreCivic
ya right, your on crack.

its gunna cost more than a grand. the headlight unit alone is over $500 w/ the hid unit, ballast and bulb.

especiall for an 05 s2k for OEM parts... fender, bumper, and hood.
that's not entirely true. if you search the s2ki forums, you can find slightly used '04 headlights (a PAIR not a single headlight) for $350. and since '04 and '05 use the same headlight/tail lights you just have to plug and play
Old 03-16-2005
Premium Member

Yeah i know thats mean and i shouldn't say it..but it breaks my heart to see a brand new S2000 get smashed up

It takes alot of responsibility to own and drive a car like that..If you mistreat it it will turn around and bite you in the ***..Usually youll know if there is black ice when your driving just because how cold it is outside...S2000 are not meant for driving in super cold conditions with the tires they have...

I hope they fix it up perfectly
it breaks ur heart, try owning the car and have this happen to u within the first few weeks. as for the black ice i couldn't see it, and there was nothing that could have been done to avoid except not going on that night. plus the s200 is my daily driver so there isn't much i can do about not driving in the cold, plus its a much better option than my 72 vette
Old 03-16-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
O....M...G

some one should smack ya for driving that thing in the winter

but i guess we can forgive ya.. do it again and i will take that s2000 from u
Old 03-16-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
i dont know if this is the problem or not so dont jump at my neck...
but dont buy a RWD car 1st in the winter if changing from a FWD car and 2nd if you cant drive well on snow/ice.

Dont know if its you or not, but I know if it was on ice and no snow then there is nothing you can do as I slide all the time on ice.
Old 03-16-2005
Premium Member

i bought at the end of the winter as to get the best deal possible which i think i did since i paid a little over invoice.
Old 03-17-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by infinite012
that's not entirely true. if you search the s2ki forums, you can find slightly used '04 headlights (a PAIR not a single headlight) for $350. and since '04 and '05 use the same headlight/tail lights you just have to plug and play

i didnt know that AUTO BODY SHOPS search forums for parts to fix their cars. they get OEM parts that comes with OEM prices. You can't find a brand new headlight for s2k for less than $500. when i scratched a piece of my tsx headlight it cost $800 from the dealer.
Old 03-17-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by JDMwhoreCivic
i didnt know that AUTO BODY SHOPS search forums for parts to fix their cars. they get OEM parts that comes with OEM prices. You can't find a brand new headlight for s2k for less than $500. when i scratched a piece of my tsx headlight it cost $800 from the dealer.
I would let it go for $800!

Quick Reply: Got into an accident