Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Car accident (1st time)

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
raffstyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Car accident (1st time)

of course i dont want it to happen again .. story was im(23yrs) driving(2dr,red,ex) on the highway(99),2 lane doing 55mph on 55mph theres a white car in front of me and suddenly he change lane to the right, living in front of me a white pick-up standing in the middle of the road(break lights not ON) waiting for the car in front of him to turn left. snap! i did step on the break but i knew im gonna hit. good thing my uncle grab the streering wheel to the right to avoid big collision (going under the pick-up)
-i hit the right metal rear bumper of the pick up (88 model)
-from my head light,hood,left fender,A-pillar, side mirror smash to my window going inside of my car hitting me! .... so my car still moving from the left lane to right going to the side of the road.. then here comes the city bus hit me on my left bumper/tail light i can feel the whole bus grinding on my rear. then STOP!
On board: me,uncle,13 yrs sister,mom,auntie 7 mon. PREGNANT! and she's on my back.
-state patrol give me a $273 ticket (following to close) supposed to be 2 (wreckless driving) but he said thier not supposed to make a turn in a highway.... *do i get points on that?
allstate claim $4600/damage *how much % or $ will it go UP? i paying $1030/6months.

i want to post some picture but i dont know how. pls tell me how.
-hope you understand my story.
Old 03-11-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
in MD, thats atleast a two point moving violation. Im sorry to hear man, hope everything works out OK for you. Hope everyone is ok.
Old 03-11-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks..sorry man
Old 03-11-2005
Banned

luvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trusted
Originally Posted by raffstyle
of course i dont want it to happen again .. story was im(23yrs) driving(2dr,red,ex) on the highway(99),2 lane doing 55mph on 55mph theres a white car in front of me and suddenly he change lane to the right, living in front of me a white pick-up standing in the middle of the road(break lights not ON) waiting for the car in front of him to turn left. snap! i did step on the break but i knew im gonna hit. good thing my uncle grab the streering wheel to the right to avoid big collision (going under the pick-up)
-i hit the right metal rear bumper of the pick up (88 model)
-from my head light,hood,left fender,A-pillar, side mirror smash to my window going inside of my car hitting me! .... so my car still moving from the left lane to right going to the side of the road.. then here comes the city bus hit me on my left bumper/tail light i can feel the whole bus grinding on my rear. then STOP!
On board: me,uncle,13 yrs sister,mom,auntie 7 mon. PREGNANT! and she's on my back.
-state patrol give me a $273 ticket (following to close) supposed to be 2 (wreckless driving) but he said thier not supposed to make a turn in a highway.... *do i get points on that?
allstate claim $4600/damage *how much % or $ will it go UP? i paying $1030/6months.

i want to post some picture but i dont know how. pls tell me how.
-hope you understand my story.
first off i would say if you hit the guy and he had no break lights it is not your fault.. but did he have no break lights because they didnt work or because he didnt have his foot on the break.. you should look into that..
Old 03-11-2005
Registered!!

fixeruper is an unknown quantity at this point
brake lights or no brake lights, your still at fault, at least my mom was....
hope everything works out
Old 03-11-2005
Registered!!

imaacck20a is an unknown quantity at this point
damn! dude hopefully everyone its ok and the incoming baby. dude i dont know what to say but most of the time when you hit someone on the rear its your fault, even do its not your fault the cops see it the way they blame it on you.
Old 03-11-2005
CivicMexicano Is My Daddy

el_ben2 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow hope that nobody is hurt
well here in mexico... if ya crash in the back of a car... and then another car hits u in the back too... u woulnt have to pay damages... the 3th car(the one that hits u) well, his insurance, have to pay all damages... included yours and the ones of the pick up... and for the ticket do u have check your local transit regulation(law)? check it an see what does it says about driving to close..., cus i think in a highway its supouse that nobody haves to be stop...almost if the traffic its to heavy...
and if the cop says u that thiernot supposed to make a turn in a highway.... all the responsability is for the guy who wanna make that turn...for provoking an accident... well... thats some facts that i think u can considerate... sorry for my poor english... and hope everythings allright there..