Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

what you think?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
what you think?

I have a 2002 civic ex and my dad loves it, im thinkin about selling it to him and getting this 2000 civic off ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT its close to me, 2 hours away, really thinking about buying it, please respond
Old 03-09-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
i'd do it. looks good, cheap price and even if it yould need a new engine or something their pretty cheap. that would be well worth it.
Old 03-09-2005
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
keep yours. that thing is probably beat to shyt
Old 03-09-2005
Registered!!

yea, it has a 95' GSR engine in it rebuilt with rods n pistons to handle the turbo, i think itl b a freakin nice car, i want it so bad, n think i have a chance if my dad will take me to New Jersey, how much horsepower do u think it has after lookin at the mods? i want to know that also?
Old 03-09-2005
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
hmm, I don't like that bodykit, but you can always ditch it
Old 03-09-2005
Registered!!

it only has 25K on the integra engine, i think its worth it, but personally im 16, if i get the car im gonna run it hard too, so yea
Old 03-09-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 02blackcivic
yea, it has a 95' GSR engine in it rebuilt with rods n pistons to handle the turbo, i think itl b a freakin nice car, i want it so bad, n think i have a chance if my dad will take me to New Jersey, how much horsepower do u think it has after lookin at the mods? i want to know that also?
230 or so would be my guess.
Old 03-09-2005
Registered!!

yea, thinkin about at least takin off the sideskirts, if not the rear bumper, i hate the sideskirts but i can easily get em taken off
Old 03-09-2005
Registered!!

ha, thats nice, what 1/4 mile times u think itl run
Old 03-09-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

Originally Posted by 02blackcivic
ha, thats nice, what 1/4 mile times u think itl run
i know a guy with a 97 turbo 16a2 civic, and he runs 13.8. with about the same mods. so i'd say around 13.5.
Old 03-09-2005
Registered!!

nice, i really want this car now, i would rather do the work to my car by myself, but it would b a help to have all this work already done for me, for so cheap, the reserve isnt met yet but what do u think this guy wants for his car?
Old 03-10-2005
Registered!!

ZodCivik is an unknown quantity at this point
U can ask him how much the reserve is. They always tell me. I like it, but if i bought it id take the sideskirts off and replace them with something less aggressive. Id also replace those tails with some SI tails. Did u notice the fogging of the headlight?
Old 03-10-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
i would buy a house from eBay before i bought a car, but i guess that just me. i buy so much stuff from ebay its not even funny, but used cars are always risky buying, even in person. it sounds like you live close or near by the seller, so if i were serious i would ask to see it in person and even see if i could take it on a test drive.
Old 03-10-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
i would do it, cept get rid of the wing and rims and sideskirts and bumper, put jdm blacked out headlight on there and si front lip, ex spoiler, si rims. i dunno, i just like to keep it clean. lol. but its a pretty good deal
Old 03-10-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
rice