Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Ok Please Help me Build My car!!!!! You choose

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Question Ok Please Help me Build My car!!!!! You choose

Ok well Im in Canada and I have a 2005 Si Sedan Vtec automatic...(Dont Hate dammit GF's choice) SSM

Anyways I have the Honda reverb front Lip and I want to ghet the Xenon sides for it.....

Ok I need

Rear Lip (Reverb Lip does not fit for rear of my Sedan)
and Rims

OK I want some nice rims but what would look and make Jaws Drop to the ground...??????

You guys decide I want it to be a 7th gen built car //.....
Im open to anything..I do love deep dish rims ....
Anyways this is my car right now it now has awsome tint.
Remember rear Lip and Rims..I also have a really nice exhaust on the way
Thanks

Old 03-07-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, get the Aero kit for it, slap on some of those HFP 6 spoke wheels, lower it, jdm tailights, hybrid spoiler, HID's, JDM folding mirrors, LOL I named to much but meh
Old 03-07-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
paint it super-bright pink, and get some 20" orange wheels!!! that would make people's jaws drop!
Old 03-07-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^^w00000000000000t lol
Old 03-07-2005
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Volk GT-Ns. Get them in gunmetal. They'd look sick on your car.

I want a set of the white ones for myself actually.
Old 03-07-2005
MyK
Registered!!

MyK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
hey where in canada are you, I'm in windsor!!
Old 03-07-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MyK
hey where in canada are you, I'm in windsor!!
Ottawa
Old 03-07-2005
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
So, you got rid of your other car?
Old 03-07-2005

Originally Posted by DaddyFatSacks
So, you got rid of your other car?
What other car???? I only have one 05 and thats enough loll
Old 03-07-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by _Viper_
What other car???? I only have one 05 and thats enough loll
lol
Old 03-07-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
You need some 24 inch rims chrome.. a new booger green paint job a 5 feet wing with some TYPE-R stickers and Powered By Honda stickers also.
Old 03-07-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
rims, what size?
Old 03-07-2005

Originally Posted by PunkingCivic
rims, what size?
18's Punking I called around and they said for cruising 18's are super aight
Old 03-07-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
18's are a good size.. are you planning to drop your car once you get some rims? and if so how low? My friend had some 18's on his integra and dropped it crazy low you had to watch the way you steer the car. ;\
Old 03-07-2005

Originally Posted by stealth_em2
18's are a good size.. are you planning to drop your car once you get some rims? and if so how low? My friend had some 18's on his integra and dropped it crazy low you had to watch the way you steer the car. ;\
Ill drop it just to get the wheel gap done with..I still want a nice ride....
Old 03-07-2005

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
question # 2

rim budget?
Old 03-07-2005

Originally Posted by PunkingCivic
question # 2

rim budget?
1500 Canadian
Old 03-07-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Meh, get the Aero kit for it, slap on some of those HFP 6 spoke wheels, lower it, jdm tailights, hybrid spoiler, HID's, JDM folding mirrors, LOL I named to much but meh
thats what i would do. i like keeping it super clean.
Old 03-07-2005

Originally Posted by silver04
thats what i would do. i like keeping it super clean.
Well im one of those unlucky SOB's i live in Canada so no HPF rims.. Also I have the oem front lip for 05 and i personnaly think the OEM sides look dull in a way...xeon sides semm nice oh well
Just wanted some ideas hell i might drive down and buy the wheels from honda in the states.. hihihi
Old 03-07-2005

Theres OEM, then there OEM AERO, 2 diff things, and you can gind them on ebay (the rims) I bet
Old 03-07-2005
ADS
Registered!!

ADS is an unknown quantity at this point
MyK me too or at least i was but i am a member of realtimeperformance windsor based.....if u ever need help let me know.....
Old 03-07-2005

kool ADS thanks man
Old 03-07-2005

Get racing sparco, Viper-R rims

http://www.crimson-inc.co.jp/sparco/viper-r.html
Old 03-07-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Drop first, then I like the Racing Hart C5's in the new black finish. That or some Linea Sports. Btw, why isn't your's an EL in canada?
Old 03-07-2005

Originally Posted by PopcornPlaya
Drop first, then I like the Racing Hart C5's in the new black finish. That or some Linea Sports. Btw, why isn't your's an EL in canada?
Acura El yes
I have a 05 Civic Si Sedan woot woot
Old 03-07-2005
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Id say get a big *** DOHC VTEC banner from the front fender all the way back to the rear bumper. Im suprised you havnt done it allready.
Old 03-07-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
Btw, why isn't your's an EL in canada?
Old 03-07-2005
Registered!!

Dlmille is an unknown quantity at this point
Keep it stock and put a k series motor in it. Promise you wont have anyone calling it just another civic
Old 03-09-2005
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
Drop first
definitly!
Old 03-09-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
oh damn, i didn't know that was your car. a couple of months ago i chopped it a little bit to see how i wanted my car to look since my digi cam wasn't working.

i'm not saying do this with your car. i just did it cuz i wanted to see what it would look like before i got my rims and lowered it..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	276872005_Out_Of_The_Box-med2 copy.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	49227  

Quick Reply: Ok Please Help me Build My car!!!!! You choose