Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!
View Poll Results: Will this look good ???
Yes
82.81%
No
17.19%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Black roof with CF trunk and hood

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Black roof with CF trunk and hood

Ok, this thread is for my one friend that has a SSM civic and he is debating if he should paint his roof black with a CF trunk and hood. What do you think ????
Old 03-05-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
anybody have any pics of any car with this set-up ?
Old 03-05-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Talk to yourself man!
Old 03-05-2005
Boosting Daily

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
prototype looks like this, he's yellow though
Old 03-05-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
yes, its hot as hell, i wasnt gonna bring anything up, but thats what im doing now, black roof, cf hood and cf trunk so it flows alll the way accross the car
Old 03-05-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Someones an idiot lmao

Last edited by TheSmuggler; 03-05-2005 at 08:41 PM.
Old 03-05-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
btw mine is ssm as well

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Someones an idiot lmao

yes u r

now stop whoring this thread

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 03-05-2005 at 08:43 PM.
Old 03-05-2005
Registered!!

EyeCandy is an unknown quantity at this point
why not have carbon fiber laminated to the roof? If your going to do it, do it right.
Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it would look a lot better if it weren't silver.
Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
cars silver? maybe depends ont he shade. looks hot on dark blue or red etc. cars
Old 03-06-2005
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
Just tell him to go all pimp style like the new M6 with the carbon fiber roof!!! Im savin up for it!
Old 03-06-2005
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think ssm civics looks sick without that black roof n havin the cf trunk/hood. thats just my opinion thought. n prototypes civic does looke suck
Old 03-06-2005
Premium Member

Originally Posted by EyeCandy
why not have carbon fiber laminated to the roof? If your going to do it, do it right.

he was thinking about that too
Old 03-06-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Do they even make stuff that we can put over our roofs that CF, i mean wouldent it like fly off at highspeeds lmao
Old 03-06-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
No smuggler, you overlay CF onto the roof. Quit whoring the thread. Personally, I'd have went with teh silver CF on the silver car, that looks fookin' sick as hell. But yeah, painting it black would look sick, assuming they were going to do teh pillars as well down to the body line. Though I think you're talking more mini cooper-ish with painting the roof only.
Old 03-06-2005

Originally Posted by PopcornPlaya
Quit whoring the thread.
Why don't you drop dead, I asked a question relevent to what people were talking about in the thread. I voted, and that's what counts, so next time why don't you check up before you act like a smart ***
Old 03-06-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
Do they even make stuff that we can put over our roofs that CF, i mean wouldent it like fly off at highspeeds lmao
you're an idiot

Last edited by Blahman2; 03-06-2005 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-06-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
i dont like the set up. to me i rather just get a c/f roof with the trunk and hood or just leave it c/f trunk and hood
Old 03-06-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Why don't you drop dead, I asked a question relevent to what people were talking about in the thread. I voted, and that's what counts, so next time why don't you check up before you act like a smart ***
Before you further make yourself look ignorant, or attempt to be funny, son, let me breakdown the sentences for you.

One said
Now, let's find our dictionary real quick:
Laminate: v. 3.To make by uniting several layers.
I'd infer laminate to mean that the pieces are bonded together with a clear substance (such as a resin) wouldn't you?

Moving on:
Just tell him to go all pimp style like the new M6 with the carbon fiber roof!!! Im savin up for it!
Would that not mean replacing the entire roof with a full carbon fiber roof? Again, please read.

And to quote every one of your posts:
Someones an idiot lmao
Some one looks like they're trying to be funny or cute no? Now before calling someone out, please try not to make yourself look like an *** in doing so. You were trying to be funny no? That's the reason for the "cutesy" lmao at the end of every post no? You knew whatthey meant in the first place no? Please don't tell me you thought they'd just put a piece of CF up there without securing/attaching it, or resining it up there, or replacing the entire roof. If you really thought that might I suggest another forum for you: www.bodyworkfordummies.com/forums

BTW, I told you how to do it no? I mean I did say
you overlay the cf on the roof.
no?

Last edited by PopcornPlaya; 03-06-2005 at 11:53 AM.
Old 03-06-2005

Damn, and you said I'm whoring, lmao
Old 03-06-2005

bwahahaah some n00b gave my negative rep for this, and some other n00b gave me even rep, hahaha, you guys sure are tools
Old 03-06-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
i think that would look sweet. now that makes me wanna do that to my car.
Old 03-06-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

Damn, and you said I'm whoring, lmao
I was pointing out your ignorace. You still must not see the light. Oh well, you'll grow up one day. Later loser, I'm not wasting my time point out how stupid you are anymore.
Old 03-06-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Blahman2
your an idiot
It's "you're," not "your."

Way to make yourself look like a bigger idiot.
Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
its would look pretty tight
Old 03-06-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
wow i got a negitive rep for having my opinion on this topic. calling me a noob.....wow i hate childern...
Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

twix4o8 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think it would look sick just look what the 06 civic si concept looked like with the black hood and roof HOT
Old 03-06-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
could we all stop saying, "that would look sick," because that's really throwing me off. is "sick" good or bad? it can be both, correct? so when all of you are saying "sick," could you please put in parenthesis whether it is the good "sick" or the bad "sick?"

thanks. it would be much appreciated.

[waits for the noobs to give me negative rep]
Old 03-06-2005
Premium Member

Originally Posted by xam
wow i got a negitive rep for having my opinion on this topic. calling me a noob.....wow i hate childern...

dude, i got neg rep too from someone saying the same thing.....calling me a n00b.

I'm glad ppl have the ***** to leave their name
Old 03-06-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
Originally Posted by armieo
It's "you're," not "your."

Way to make yourself look like a bigger idiot.
I have no idea whats your talking about????

Quick Reply: Black roof with CF trunk and hood