Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Suspicious Possible Theft of car?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005
You cant spell CRAP without APC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MarylandEcstasy is an unknown quantity at this point
Suspicious Possible Theft of car?

Well here goes.. today I was talking with my twin 18 year old neighbors and they mentioned to me about something that happened last night..

Around 2:30 am a my neighbor was in his living room when he sees headlights in our long driveway (we both live on a shared gravelroad).. he looks closer and its a flatbed tow truck turning into his driveway and then backing up close to my moms porsche boxter like its gonna tow it. wierd right?? the man gets out of his truck and inspects the license plate..

..and thats when my great neighbor opens the front door and runs out *** naked screaming at the guy "what the f*ck are you doing in my neighbors yard".."get the f*....well you get my point.. anyways the guy gets in his truck started as hell .. **** what would you do if a naked white man was running toward you.. but it really awkward..

point is kinda worries me was this a theft in progress? I parked my 7thgen at an angle behind the porsche..thank god he didnt want to steal my almighty d17 but its ok i know its tempting. anyone got any ideas on this incident?

thanks... this is gaithersburg, MD by the way
Old 03-05-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MarylandEcstasy
anyone got any ideas on this incident?
Sounds exactly like your title .. I'd be thankful for your neighbor in his actions. Thankfully he didn't get hurt in the process of doing so, but if I was you I'd report it to the police just so they can be on the lookout.

Unless of course it was the repo and your mom might have some explaining to do But I doubt they would have bailed that quickly if they had the right to be there...
Old 03-05-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Actually I have a similar incident. I live in Gaithersburg, Maryland too.

I usually have my car in the garage, but I got into a fight with my parents so they moved their two cars into the garage and kicked my car out. So basically my car was sitting outside looking pretty "hooked up" for about two weeks. One night, I come out of my garage when it was semi dark and I see this tow truck pass my house (we live in a huge circle of houses or cul-de-sac). It goes around the circle and since my ears are very good at hearing cars like the ice cream man, I hear him come around again, and sure enough he passes my house a second time. Now at this time I'm like "hmm" so I immediately jump in my car, drive in the opposite direction around the circle, and meet him where the circle exits onto our main neighborhood road. I follow him out of our neighborhood and it seems like he noticed me following him. It's a one lane road in each direction with double yellow lines. He quickly pulls to the shoulder and that forces me to pass ahead of him. So I pulled into a neighborhood up ahead and waited for him to get back on the road. When he got back on the road, I pulled out behind him and followed him again. At the traffic light ahead I pull up about a foot from the back of his truck and take pics of his license plate. Then when the light turns green I pace him (going 23 mph in a 40 mph zone). He slows down so much that I can't keep down with him. So I drive insanely slowly and he slows down even more. Basically after a while I got tired of that game and I pulled off because he exited to the highway. I have pics of his tags somewhere if you want them.

Last edited by armieo; 03-05-2005 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-05-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
wow definitely suspisious. keep a good eye out for any other odd behaviour. they'll try again.
Old 03-05-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Read my post above.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	116-1658_IMG.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	48918   Click image for larger version

Name:	116-1659_IMG.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	48919  

Last edited by armieo; 03-05-2005 at 12:19 AM.