Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I Put One Side On...Check Em Out !!! **Update with new pics**

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005
MAVS FAN 4EVER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by scatman
thanks guys

I think your avatar is f'in retarded and personally im sick of looking at it...anyone else feel me on this, im not trying to be a *****, i really am sick of looking at it!
Old 02-24-2005
I Wanna Die Like God on the Cover of Time!

incubus7d is an unknown quantity at this point
No i dont think its bad at all!! I think its cool!! Stop being jelious
Old 02-24-2005

I know you wernt talking bout mine so dont think i thought that
Old 02-24-2005
Broken Road......

nitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jknudsen
I think your avatar is f'in retarded and personally im sick of looking at it...anyone else feel me on this, im not trying to be a *****, i really am sick of looking at it!

WTF is this about?? Our avatars are personal statements by each of us. I kinda think your being a jack**s about Scat's. If you don't like it, don't look at it........
Old 02-24-2005
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by incubus7d
Im glad to hear that, im ordering my wheels from there soon, good to know there a good place. Free Shipping too!!

Did you get the free springs too??
no, i didnt get the free springs deal, that is only on specific deals.

stfu n00b. you must be a *** if you cant handle looking at it anymore.
Old 02-24-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of

Lolll wow aint nothing wrong with two lumps of gold
Old 02-24-2005
my civic has no boost

hotrodcivic2004 should not be trusted
z rated....have fun
Old 02-24-2005
Broken Road......

nitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to all

That's it!! Rep for Scat!!
Old 02-24-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all

Hummm 36 posts? How many times have you really had to look at it?

Never seen negative points before.
Old 02-24-2005
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough

Oh yeah forgot one thing, nice wheelz bro...lol
Old 02-24-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by nitroal1973

That's it!! Rep for Scat!!

thats my dawg !!!!! rep it !!!
Old 02-24-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Besides, at least Scat took time to get his own instead of choosing some Bart thing off the webpage. Are you a doctor or something? Why do you have Bart as a doctor anyway?
Old 02-24-2005
Registered!!

dvsdara is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice wheela Scatman. I'm also glad to hear that wheelNext has good service. I'm planning on making a purchase from them. Hopefully we get to meet up some time soon at one of the NE meets. Couldn't make the last one cuz I had to work. Must have been great huh with just 3 cars!
Old 02-24-2005
Still in the game...

yea, it could have been better. you'll love wheelsnext, get chris.
Old 02-24-2005
MAVS FAN 4EVER

Originally Posted by Jrfish007
Besides, at least Scat took time to get his own instead of choosing some Bart thing off the webpage. Are you a doctor or something? Why do you have Bart as a doctor anyway?

No, even worse im a FOCCER...Male nurse, and no im not gay, but i appreciate you thinkin of me that way...hahah...cmon guys, don't get your panties in a bunch, its just a personal comment, its cool to disagree...flame on, i could personally care less, just slightly annoyed by the picture and expressing my opinion, if you feel slightly annoyed or homocidal because of what i said, good!

Peace
Old 02-24-2005
Still in the game...

No, even worse im a FOCCER...Male nurse, and no im not gay, but i appreciate you thinkin of me that way...hahah...cmon guys, don't get your panties in a bunch, its just a personal comment, its cool to disagree...flame on, i could personally care less, just slightly annoyed by the picture and expressing my opinion, if you feel slightly annoyed or homocidal because of what i said, good!

Peace

well, this thread wasnt for you to comment about my avatar, is was for you to comment about my wheels, dumbass and though you did, thats not a good way to start on the site.

NOW STOP FVCKING ARGUING WITH ME AND LET ME READ OPINIONS, NOT BULLSHIT !!!

Last edited by scatman; 02-24-2005 at 02:56 PM.
Old 02-24-2005
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
wow... what a moron... even for a n00b.
Old 02-24-2005

I found the best rims on that site, good deal too, actually the best iv seen, thanks for giving the guys name im going to call him next week, and free shipping i love it.

Those rims you got are real nice i wanna see them on your si
Old 02-24-2005
Still in the game...

guys, i called chris up and got his email. order away !!!
Old 02-24-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
those look good man. since ive got my buddyclub 18's ive realy been debating on a 35 or 40 series tires. but your 40 series tires doesnt look bad at all!! is your rims 7.5 inches wide? mine is 8, thats where my tire dilemma comes in

anyway good stuff!!!
Old 02-24-2005
Still in the game...

Originally Posted by AzNmiKex215
those look good man. since ive got my buddyclub 18's ive realy been debating on a 35 or 40 series tires. but your 40 series tires doesnt look bad at all!! is your rims 7.5 inches wide? mine is 8, thats where my tire dilemma comes in

anyway good stuff!!!
18x7.5
Old 02-24-2005
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
those look damn sweet
Old 02-24-2005
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
i like um.. not really my style but they will look sick on yer car.. congrats..
Old 02-25-2005
Still in the game...

thanks for the comments guys
Old 02-25-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
You know why those rims suck Scott cuz I dont have them

Man your ride is going to be super hot....
Old 02-25-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice rims, love the color!
Old 02-25-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by teampointless
wow... what a moron... even for a n00b.
LOL
Old 02-27-2005
Still in the game...

bump, i put one side on
Old 02-27-2005