I Put One Side On...Check Em Out !!! **Update with new pics** - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2005   #31  
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman
thanks guys

I think your avatar is f'in retarded and personally im sick of looking at it...anyone else feel me on this, im not trying to be a *****, i really am sick of looking at it!
jknudsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #32  
I Wanna Die Like God on the Cover of Time!

incubus7d is an unknown quantity at this point
No i dont think its bad at all!! I think its cool!! Stop being jelious
incubus7d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #33  

I know you wernt talking bout mine so dont think i thought that
Old 02-24-2005   #34  
Broken Road......

nitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknudsen
I think your avatar is f'in retarded and personally im sick of looking at it...anyone else feel me on this, im not trying to be a *****, i really am sick of looking at it!

WTF is this about?? Our avatars are personal statements by each of us. I kinda think your being a jack**s about Scat's. If you don't like it, don't look at it........
nitroal1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #35  
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus7d
Im glad to hear that, im ordering my wheels from there soon, good to know there a good place. Free Shipping too!!

Did you get the free springs too??
no, i didnt get the free springs deal, that is only on specific deals.

Quote:
stfu n00b. you must be a *** if you cant handle looking at it anymore.
scatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #36  
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Quote:

Lolll wow aint nothing wrong with two lumps of gold
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #37  
my civic has no boost

hotrodcivic2004 should not be trusted
z rated....have fun
hotrodcivic2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #38  
Broken Road......

nitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to allnitroal1973 is a name known to all
Quote:

That's it!! Rep for Scat!!
nitroal1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #39  
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Quote:

Hummm 36 posts? How many times have you really had to look at it?

Never seen negative points before.
Jrfish007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #40  
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

Oh yeah forgot one thing, nice wheelz bro...lol
Old 02-24-2005   #41  
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroal1973

That's it!! Rep for Scat!!

thats my dawg !!!!! rep it !!!
Old 02-24-2005   #42  
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Besides, at least Scat took time to get his own instead of choosing some Bart thing off the webpage. Are you a doctor or something? Why do you have Bart as a doctor anyway?
Jrfish007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #43  
Registered!!

dvsdara is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice wheela Scatman. I'm also glad to hear that wheelNext has good service. I'm planning on making a purchase from them. Hopefully we get to meet up some time soon at one of the NE meets. Couldn't make the last one cuz I had to work. Must have been great huh with just 3 cars!
dvsdara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #44  
Still in the game...

yea, it could have been better. you'll love wheelsnext, get chris.
Old 02-24-2005   #45  
MAVS FAN 4EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrfish007
Besides, at least Scat took time to get his own instead of choosing some Bart thing off the webpage. Are you a doctor or something? Why do you have Bart as a doctor anyway?

No, even worse im a FOCCER...Male nurse, and no im not gay, but i appreciate you thinkin of me that way...hahah...cmon guys, don't get your panties in a bunch, its just a personal comment, its cool to disagree...flame on, i could personally care less, just slightly annoyed by the picture and expressing my opinion, if you feel slightly annoyed or homocidal because of what i said, good!

Peace
Old 02-24-2005   #46  
Still in the game...

Quote:
No, even worse im a FOCCER...Male nurse, and no im not gay, but i appreciate you thinkin of me that way...hahah...cmon guys, don't get your panties in a bunch, its just a personal comment, its cool to disagree...flame on, i could personally care less, just slightly annoyed by the picture and expressing my opinion, if you feel slightly annoyed or homocidal because of what i said, good!

Peace

well, this thread wasnt for you to comment about my avatar, is was for you to comment about my wheels, dumbass and though you did, thats not a good way to start on the site.

NOW STOP FVCKING ARGUING WITH ME AND LET ME READ OPINIONS, NOT BULLSHIT !!!

Last edited by scatman; 02-24-2005 at 02:56 PM.
Old 02-24-2005   #47  
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
wow... what a moron... even for a n00b.
teampointless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #48  

I found the best rims on that site, good deal too, actually the best iv seen, thanks for giving the guys name im going to call him next week, and free shipping i love it.

Those rims you got are real nice i wanna see them on your si
Old 02-24-2005   #49  
Still in the game...

guys, i called chris up and got his email. order away !!!
Old 02-24-2005   #50  
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
those look good man. since ive got my buddyclub 18's ive realy been debating on a 35 or 40 series tires. but your 40 series tires doesnt look bad at all!! is your rims 7.5 inches wide? mine is 8, thats where my tire dilemma comes in

anyway good stuff!!!
AzNmiKex215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #51  
Still in the game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNmiKex215
those look good man. since ive got my buddyclub 18's ive realy been debating on a 35 or 40 series tires. but your 40 series tires doesnt look bad at all!! is your rims 7.5 inches wide? mine is 8, thats where my tire dilemma comes in

anyway good stuff!!!
18x7.5
Old 02-24-2005   #52  
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
those look damn sweet
Wolfgang5884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #53  
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
i like um.. not really my style but they will look sick on yer car.. congrats..
againifall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005   #54  
Still in the game...

thanks for the comments guys
Old 02-25-2005   #55  
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
You know why those rims suck Scott cuz I dont have them

Man your ride is going to be super hot....
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005   #56  
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice rims, love the color!
MYK1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005   #57  
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by teampointless
wow... what a moron... even for a n00b.
LOL
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005   #58  
Still in the game...

bump, i put one side on
Old 02-27-2005   #59