Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Got lambos on my 04

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005
Ultimate Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
Those are BS. The shocks on my kit (which Fiji-Steve has now) were 750#, and tose were still a bitch to lift the door up... so unless you're one strong ****, you need to start working on a military press fo about 500lbs to be able to lift your door. But feel free to buy it and try.
Old 02-18-2005
Registered!!

silvrbreez02 can only hope to improve
Out of curiosity...
Can you open the door in a home garage or will it hit the ceiling?
Old 02-18-2005
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
I used mine in my garage and still had about 6-7 inches of clearing up top.
Old 02-18-2005
Stage7 VP

Fiji-Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
when i open my doors in the garage, it is no where near hitting the ceiling, but, they do hit the garage door opener if i park in the middle...
Old 02-18-2005
Ultimate Member

Gee Doc... it's hurts when I do this... SO DON'T DO THAT.

there, your wife cant be pissed if you break it, cuz i told you not to.
Old 03-01-2005
Stage7 VP

Fiji-Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
well guys, just for an update, the one part of my kit i was not liking, was when the door went up it was very loud, almost like metal scraping against metal...

but, just as joe(teampointless) said, the shocks wore in and the sound has finally gona away.. w00t, life is good and you fellers would be surprised at how many more looks my car gets now... the lambos get the panties wet!
Old 03-01-2005
Ultimate Member

ha ha... glad to hear it bro...