Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Kazell HELP!!!!!

Old 02-10-2005
BIG
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
Kazell HELP!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I've tried PM'ing Kazell but he hasn't checked his PM yet. I am looking for his phone number because I NEED to buy the RSX cluster conversion parts off him ASAP!

If anyone could PM me his info that would be great!

I really need to get this RSX cluster in!

Thanks again.

--B

P.S. points to the first one that gets me his number (I know its in a post online here, but I can't find the post anymore)
Old 02-10-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
try posting this in the so cal forum ... more ppl know him on there and may be able to help you ;P
Old 02-10-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
thanks...someone helped out!

thanks guys!
Old 02-11-2005
i like shiny cars

BaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant future
Pm'd you
Old 02-11-2005
VtecViXen

ill tell him your looking for him!