WINGSWeST G5 FRONT LIP~~~)> - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2005   #1
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
WINGSWeST G5 FRONT LIP~~~)>

Hey wassup guys I just took out my g5 front lip today out the paint shop but I dont know what to use to install the lip on my bumper like screw size or whatever I need can someone help me please thank you.
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005   #2
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Uhh double sided tape and some regular sized screws worked for me... $hit my WWG5 front lip pretty much snapped on and stayed on without double sided tape so I went ahead and put a screw on each end and one in the front on the underside...
XTREME2K2CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005   #3
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
ok thanks.
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005   #4
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
^ me too. my front lip has never budged.. even after all the times dragging it. ha.
Cocky is offline   Reply With Quote